Look of the forum

Caporegime
Love the community ( Group Hug ):D

But I have noticed a couple of lifestyle, Hardware, tech forums have upgraded their look and added quite a few new features to the forums.

I love the Blue simplicity of OCUK forums but do you think it would benefit with an upgrade?

Just interested in what others thought.

Easy:cool:

Soldato
I think this forum should stay simples cos all the others are super laggy on my blackberry, whereas this one bring letters and words up when im typing them instead of 30seconds later, with half of them missing and no spaces XD.

Thug
Soldato
[FnG]magnolia;25296573 said:
It should be more like reddit.

With the "captain of anime club" sig, I'm not sure if you're joking.

I hope you are, I recently joined that site and it's terrible.

Filled with stupid girls posting pictures of their **** (Really? Who is stupid enough?), atheists engaging in a circle jerks, same regurgitated ****e, add a few pictures of cats + dogs, a few memes of no relevance and which invariably panders to the common consensus (though they are trying so painfully to be unique). Oh and the comments are nearly laughably similar in every thread.

I'll sum it up as a place for lower to middle class white boys who want to appear intelligent, free thinking and persecuted.

God I hate that place.

Soldato
I'm not a fan of liking posts - that's the lazy "I want to be heard but contribute nothing" thing facebook has going on - and I admit I do it, and I'd do it here, and it would be a bad thing.

My wish list would be some optimisation to avoid db locks, a mobile theme, and maybe an app if anything was good enough and not silly money (if not, just a good mobile theme - it makes no odds on 3G anyway). And no app that the user pays for either, that just takes the ****.

I really don't get the desire to be notified when somebody quotes you, why would you care? But done well it needn't have any effect on performance so I'm ambivalent.

Back
Top Bottom