Best Looking Car of All Time

Associate
I was having a discussion about beautiful cars with my mates, this topic came up and I just can't narrow it down to one car and I also feel like I'm forgetting some cars.

I'd like to know what you think is the best prettiest car ever. Production only (200+ made), no third party mods or custom bodywork. Just what production car, stock, completely disregarding performance/practicality/price/sound/drive-ability etc, is the most beautiful car of all time?

Last edited:
Associate
How do you like the DBS or the new Vanquish? The DB9 is starting to look a bit dated in my opinion although I'm sure that, just like most other Aston, it will look better and better as time progresses.

The DBS just strikes me as a 'chavved' version of the DB9. Extra vents, clear lenses etc. ... not sure.

The Vanquish is nice - however I really dislike the black diamond cut trend that seems to be appearing on all cars, including the Vanquish :(

Associate
front looks nice in black as it matches that stupid black bit, other colours would look just as good if it didnt have that bit. back is excellent tho

Man of Honour
26ac79ed_zps8f3500fc.jpg

I can't think of a better proportioned car ever made, though perhaps there have been a couple that surpass it for sheer beauty of lines.

Back
Top Bottom