Two honest iphone insurance claims within a month?

HAz

HAz

Soldato
OP
What a ****.

I've sent the Halifax insurance claims department a link to this thread, your proifile an a copy of that photograph.

Don't see why I should put up with muppets like you committing insurance fraud and increasing how much I pay a month.

Wow well done you little busy body, I'm sure they will take your little claim seriously :)

I haven't even made an insurance claim for it yet anyway you bell.

Soldato
What a ****.

I've sent the Halifax insurance claims department a link to this thread, your proifile an a copy of that photograph.

Don't see why I should put up with muppets like you committing insurance fraud and increasing how much I pay a month.

Wow well done you little busy body, I'm sure they will take your little claim seriously :)

'Yet'?

Yeah, you're completely right though, of course. Insurance companies don't tend to take information related to fraud, which will save them money, at all seriously. I'm sure it'll be fine... Let us know how you get on. :o

Also.... lolrage

Soldato
Just saying.

2mdia0n.gif

I love you, GD.

Soldato
Don't make me rage my new phone in your face, wouldn't want another fraud claim.

I doubt you'll be getting one unless you pay for it yourself. Especially given that a Halifax insurance claims handler has already replied in the thread, and an email has been dispatched to their head office with your OP and photo. The only new hardware coming your way is a pair of standard issue handcuffs. LOL :p

HAz

HAz

Soldato
OP
I doubt you'll be getting one unless you pay for it yourself. Especially given that a Halifax insurance claims handler has already replied in the thread, and an email has been dispatched to their head office with your OP and photo. The only new hardware coming your way is a pair of standard issue handcuffs. LOL :p

wow don't get a bonner over it!

Associate

Seem like an angry chap. Smashing your phone then having ago at the chap for alerting the bank to insurance fraud. Pipe down!

Soldato
great read, 5* would reccommend

On a serious note, I thought the OP was about 14 or something so the childishness was understandable.

Then I saw the join date of 2003 which means this drivel and nonsense is coming from an 'adult'. Some things still surprise me.

Oh and 'bonner' and 'you bell' are classics, good to see them making a comeback :p

Back
Top Bottom