3 Games you "HATE" that most ppl like..

Soldato
I saw another thread about games you like that most ppl hate, well I thought i'd change that around.

for me it's DARK SOULS, I hate it..... oooh also COD, all of them.

Caporegime
COD sp / mp. Probably enough to make up three examples there. :p :D

As others have said, I don't hate any game, though there are plenty of titles that I find hard work to get into (as above).

Last edited:
Soldato
I don't really hate the games but I find all of Naughty Dogs PS3 titles overrated. Good games maybe but I much preferred their older games like Crash Bandicoot and the first Jak and Daxter.

Soldato
OP
I've been thinking about his now, and the following games is on my list.

Counter-Strike
Left 4 Dead 2
Company of Heroes 2
Portal 2
Total War
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare
The Sims 3

Soldato
CoD, like agnes, all of them after Modern Warfare. If you bought more than one of those games YOU ARE DEAD TO ME.

The Witcher: I just cannot get into it. I've tried on at least four occasions and can't get past the first castle thing.

The Assassin's Creed series. Again, I can't get into it. You just seem to prance about and fight against the controls. :(

bJN

bJN

Soldato
Dota 2 and Hearthstone are the only two games I have a distaste for. I don't like the recent CoD games, but understand why people do.

Soldato
DARK SOULS is absolutely top of my list of games that i just cant be dealing with despite people raving about it.

Other mentions

Fallout 3, just couldnt get into it

Bioshock Infinite - perfect example of a well polished turd for me

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom