Two Worlds 2 - Some questions

Soldato
I've always been on the fence about trying this game, but at 6 euros I took the plunge and bought it last night. As last time I tried it on the 360, the fps killed it for me and it looks like a dogs back side.

On the PC, it doesn't look half bad! Yea the character animations are naff and it's a bit dates, but I'm going to give this a shot.

However, I have a random issue, FPS drops, was there any known FPS drop causes with this? I haven't had a proper chance to play with all the settings and I'm at work at the moment, won't be home until later tonight. No doubt I will work it out, probably a stupid setting that is not very well optimised.

Oh, I'm playing on a 670 GTX FTW edition @ 1920x1080, i5 @ 4.2Ghz, 8GB ram, so it's hardly under specced by any imagination.

One thing I did notice, it has physics, and there is an option for 'hardware physics'. I'm wondering if this on high is the killer.

Anyway, other than that, anyone got any feedback, tips? Know of any mods, what class to play? What's fun, whats not?

Looking forward to playing it.

Permabanned
The trouble with this game is it has the most boring loot ever. Same stuff over and over it actually made me quit about half way through, I managed to play the first one all the way through.

Back
Top Bottom