• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

afterburner and precisionX

Soldato
Hi I want to monitor GPU temps when playing bf4
I've read that PrecisionX overlay doesn't work because its 32bit and they are working on an update.
But i was told afterburner would work but i cant get it working.
Works in Dota2, but not bf4
Can someone please shed some light on this?

Last edited:
Permabanned
You do not need change any settings from 32 to 64 as is should work by default, simply install AB 3.0.

Precision will catch up in Sep 2014.

Associate
Not sure about anyone else but I uninstalled Riva Tuner (downloaded along with Precision X) as it was causing BSoDs on my system. Maybe it's better to install alongside AB, I have no idea - but it definitely wasn't stable for me anyway.

Permabanned
Not sure about anyone else but I uninstalled Riva Tuner (downloaded along with Precision X) as it was causing BSoDs on my system. Maybe it's better to install alongside AB, I have no idea - but it definitely wasn't stable for me anyway.

It is not actually Riva Tuner, its only the Statistics Server (RTSS) part of it.

Both Precision and AB for a while now ask you to install RTSS when you install them both.

AB has the newest 64bit game support version of RTSS, Precision does not till Sep 2014.

Advise you remove Precision and delete all folders for it and RTSS and reboot then install AB as they do.

Back
Top Bottom