Ever bought any crystals?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
You say that but they were made tens of millions of years ago by Aztecs who had no polish or magic, how do you answer that eh?

tens of millions of years!? good god the aztecs are more established than i thought. maybe they got the dinosaurs to help them carve them?

or ofc maybe they just used bone carving tools and any kind of fur/fabric for polishing them, mix that with the dedication of a few years and i'm sure the aztecs didnt have trouble getting a template skull.

basically the same way any ancient civilisation made anything cool, the pyramids, fancy golden jewelry, <insert famous statue here>, etc

Soldato
No, I've never bought any crystals, but I win the weekly competition of the popular 1999 kids tv show "timekeepers of the millennium", in which I got a PC and a large crystal.

Must be magic.

Permabanned
crystals.jpg

Soldato
A discussion-worthy topic appears!

indeed. i put forward the theory that the dog uses a rope and a-frame, allowing him to tug the drugs into the air allowing him to measure their weight by means of the force applied.

its by no means a precise method of measurement but then since when does any drug dealer, regardless of species, use si calibrated measurements?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom