Kingston HyperX 3K SSD's in new Black and White Versions Now in Stock

Associate
Kingston have launched their succesful HyperX 3K SSD's in a new Black and White version. These great looking SSD's are perfect for any machine but great for someone running a White these throughout there PC. Now you get to add in a White SSD. These are now in stock and we have limited numbers of them available.

Kingston HyperX 3K SSD 120GB 2.5" SATA 6Gb/s Solid State Drive Black / White Finish (KE-S32120-W) @ £64.98 inc VAT

HD-070-KS_400.jpg

Special edition Black and White finish.

The all new Kingston HyperX 3K SSD featuring the Sandforce SF-2281 controller for blistering fast reads and writes and industry leading IOPS.

- 95k IOPS
- Capacity: 120GB
- Controller: SandForce SF-2281
- Maximum Read: 555MB/sec
- Maximum Write: 510MB/sec
- Max I/O Per Second (IOPS): 95000 IOPS (4KB File, READ)
- NAND Flash: Multi-Level Cell (MLC)
- Interface: SATA-III / 6Gbps (Backwards compatible with SATA-II / 3Gbps)
- TRIM Support (Requires Windows 7)
- Warranty: 3 Years

Included in the box
- SSD 2.5" to 3.5" adaptor in metalic blue
- Mounting screws

Only £64.98 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Kingston HyperX 3K SSD 240GB 2.5" SATA 6Gb/s Black / White Finish (KE-S32240-W) @ £109.99 inc VAT

HD-071-KS_400.jpg

Don't change the computer, change the engine

<b>Kingston's HyperX 3K SSD</b> features a second-generation SandForce controller that delivers high-speed SATA Rev. 3.0 (6Gb/s) performance for ultra-responsive gaming, multi-tasking and multimedia computing power at an exceptional price. It has advanced wear levelling and DuraClass technology for data integrity protection and ultimate endurance over the life of the drive. Available in bundle kits with all the accessories needed, HyperX 3K SSD is backed by a three-year warranty, free technical support and legendary Kingston reliability.

Stuck with a sluggish, unresponsive system? You need the ultimate computer pitstop!

With a Kingston® Technology SSD upgrade, you can simply change over your regular hard drive and seriously refuel your computer with up to 15x faster performance.

Put your computer into turbo-drive

With a Kingston SSDNow you can seriously boost your computer's engine with up to 15x more speed than a standard 7200RPM hard drive. The technical breakthrough that is SSDNow is the cost effective performance upgrade with no moving parts - that's reliable, durable and shock-proof! SSDNow is your very own pit crew, dedicated to improving the performance of your computer.

The pit stop DIY kit

Opt for the handy DIY kit and replace your existing hard drive with all necessary tools. Follow easy, step-by-step instruction guides for desktops or notebooks and turn your computer into a high powered machine.

Expert support you can trust
Backed by a three year warranty, free technical support and the legendary Kingston reliability - your computer gets its own expert pit crew, to keep it running at a level beyond its limit.

- 95k IOPS
- Capacity: 240GB
- Controller: SandForce SF-2281
- Maximum Read: 555MB/sec
- Maximum Write: 510MB/sec
- Max I/O Per Second (IOPS): 95000 IOPS (4KB File, READ)
- NAND Flash: Multi-Level Cell (MLC)
- Interface: SATA-III / 6Gbps (Backwards compatible with SATA-II / 3Gbps)
- TRIM Support (Requires Windows 7)
- Warranty: 3 Years

Included in the box

- SSD 2.5" to 3.5" adaptor in metalic blue
- Mounting screws

Only £109.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Soldato
Why no 512gb? :(

To be honest their pricing needs to be better to make me consider them over sammy evo's, although the colour is tempting (means I won't need to hide my SSD)! ;)

Associate
OP
The speeds on the 120 is the same as the 240GB versions. I have checked and confirmed this with Kingston. I am sure they look better in person and it is always hard to show a white product on a white background.

Soldato
The speeds on the 120 is the same as the 240GB versions. I have checked and confirmed this with Kingston. I am sure they look better in person and it is always hard to show a white product on a white background.

Thanks for the conformation.

Mark

Back
Top Bottom