• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

GTX 980 / 970 Discussion

Associate
Perfect for us guys who still have 680s and also managed to ignore the 700 series :p

Going from 3x680 2gb to 3x 980 4gb is going to be awesome :D

Yep sitting on 670 SLI so the jump to 980 SLI should be very considerable, though I'll likely be waiting for WC blocks to land before I do to save me having to mess with the loop twice (plus the cards might be a little cheaper by then, depending how fast the blocks land).

Caporegime
Indeed. I love the titan cooler. Will get a 970 or 980 depending on price. IF the 980 is over £400 then I probably wont bite. If as rumoured the 970 is £250-£275 I will probably get one of those and go sli somewhere down the line.

Associate
I would have no issues buying that MSI, as the cooler would be on till water blocks were released :)

Same here Greg:)

Has there been any hint at availability of blocks? I guess hoping for simultaneous availability would be too much:o:D

On a side note this is my first chance to check out the forum today... at work I was wondering what new info had surfaced during the day and on checking for the latest noticed a few things a miss:p
...can I assume something hit the fan:eek::D

Associate
Still wonder if EK has been part of the NDA too, would be awesome if water blocks where available for these cards as soon as they come out.

If the price is right then the 980 may be the new card from my 570 !

Back
Top Bottom