• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD : FreeSync Monitors Shipping in December – Will Cost $100 Less Than Nvidia G-Sync

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Well apparently people who've never tried freesync know it's going to be better. We must believe them because how can they be wrong.
The irony of you could easily replace the word freesync with dx12, and people would say how great it would be and how pointless Mantle would be as it only works for AMD users not Nvidia users...

Oh sweet double-standard :p

bru

bru

Soldato
I know, some of the highest posters are running Gsync, feeling a bit of buyers remorse in the air, maybe the FreesyncGash takes the pain away. :D

I think I'm almost to afraid to ask what the FreesyncGash is and is it family forum friendly. ;)

Caporegime
Drivers not been confirmed for 9th at all so not sure we're Greg getting his information. They is a good chance though as they do release drivers on a Tuesday.

I read the driver release date from Humbug and I am fairly certain that Freesync was being bandied about in the Omega drivers. I will check when I get home.

Soldato
I know, some of the highest posters are running Gsync, feeling a bit of buyers remorse in the air, maybe the FreesyncGash takes the pain away. :D

Nail --> Head.

I'm almost certain, everyone who has been using G-Sync for many many months are regretting buying into something AMD will eventually get a slice of in a few months time :rolleyes:

Caporegime

If that is aimed at me, no remorse at all and would love my fellow AMD gamers to enjoy games in a tear free, stutter free and reduced lag manner the same as me and the other G-Sync users have done for months. The same stands if it wasn't at me :D

Soldato
The irony of you could easily replace the word freesync with dx12, and people would say how great it would be and how pointless Mantle would be as it only works for AMD users not Nvidia users...

Oh sweet double-standard :p

I think that dx12 will most probably not work 'fully' on older gen cards, so dx12 and the amd api are pOOp to me as it means i will have to spend on a new gfx card.

That is after all what all companies want us to do, buy more cards and its not for the benefit of us that dx12 and the amd api are being released.

Nvidia users buy an amd card to use mantle, all users buy a new card to support dx12, or upgrade exsisting dx12 cards to gain a jump in performance.

Suspended
Using 'language' as an excuse to troll. This sub-forum is tragic.

Pot kettle black of epic proportions.

Deary me, coming from the the forums resident grammar expert who selectively targets individuals that don't conform to your cliché of mates, the trolling going on in this thread is tragic, god forbid you dare help put a stop to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom