• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD : FreeSync Monitors Shipping in December – Will Cost $100 Less Than Nvidia G-Sync

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Pot kettle black of epic proportions.

Deary me, coming from the the forums resident grammar expert who selectively targets individuals that don't conform to your cliché of mates, the trolling going on in this thread is tragic, god forbid you dare help put a stop to it.

No, that's just simply me correcting bad grammar. Nothing more; nothing less.

By the way, it would be 'clique' of mates. You really are a brilliant source of entertainment.

Caporegime
Pot kettle black of epic proportions.

Deary me, coming from the the forums resident grammar expert who selectively targets individuals that don't conform to your cliché of mates, the trolling going on in this thread is tragic, god forbid you dare help put a stop to it.

Well this is just as bad as the trolling going on and looking through your posts, you don't seem to have an interest in the topic at hand and seem to be geared at provoking and trolling people instead of discussing Freesync (which I actually want people to have).

To try and steer the thread back on topic. Who is getting a Freesync monitor and if so, what are you hoping for? (1080P/4K/ultra wide/IPS)

Soldato
OP
Well this is just as bad as the trolling going on and looking through your posts, you don't seem to have an interest in the topic at hand and seem to be geared at provoking and trolling people instead of discussing Freesync (which I actually want people to have).

To try and steer the thread back on topic. Who is getting a Freesync monitor and if so, what are you hoping for? (1080P/4K/ultra wide/IPS)

What I would like
24" 1440p 240hz,
what I mostly get
27" 1440p 144hz

I really hoping to see 240hz

Caporegime
27" 1440P is a nice size monitor and keeps everything sharp. I was quite surprised at how much better 4K was in terms of sharpness and I wasn't quite expecting that but losing out to 60Hz was a bit meh and tearing was quite bad. I would seriously consider grabbing a 120Hz 4K screen and TN will do nicely.

Soldato
@Rusty&Gregster,

Don't care any more, it's putting folk off coming in here, it's Season to be cheerful and all that, there shouldn't be all this poking a stick/grief/animosity regardless the reason/gpu brand.:cool:

Undecided, can already play without tear give or take a few games that don't work, not heard a single reviewer say that Freesync works either, got to wait and see.

Never know, might be more than Omega unveiled when the NDA lifts, the leak could have been planned all along...:eek:

Soldato
Undecided, can already play without tear give or take a few games that don't work, not heard a single reviewer say that Freesync works either, got to wait and see.

Never know, might be more than Omega unveiled when the NDA lifts, the leak could have been planned all along...:eek:

That's a make-do attitude. Save a little, give a little for Christmas :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom