** New Product CableMods PSU Cables **

Associate
only compatible with the listed units officially. if they fit another unit by the same OEM etc then i guess, go for it. The range will expand over time.

Also, before anyone asks about superflower. They have a patent on their connectors, which means there is no offering for their units currently.

These are kits for PSUs.

we have extension kits from BitFenix and Silverstone that fit the bill if it is extensions that you want.

In regards to Superflower. Their 9 Pin crystal connectors are available to buy. It seems they just dont want to sell the 12pin/18pin motherboard crystal connectors.

These kits are great price i paid More and got only extensions and less extensions than whats included in thise kits. And i dont regret spending the money, probably one of the best investments i made

Permabanned
Would have liked to see less useful cables like these "1 x Molex to Floppy Adapter (100mm)" and more useful ones like I/O front panel connectors, USB and audio ones.

Adding those in puts this at a pretty high price range. However, they do look brilliant. Is nice that they are replacements and not cable managment space hogging extensions!

Soldato
Been waiting for someone to do something like this for a while, £70 is well worth it for all the material and labour it would cost / take yourself to it.

A+

Although I, on my next build, will need custom lengths doing which rule these out.

Only issue I can see is the SATA cables are standard lengths, would love to see some more closely together right angle versions.

Back
Top Bottom