*** The 2015 Gym Rats Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
Arrrrrgghhhhhhhh!!!!!

I detest, hate, loathe, abhor, abominate, execrate and despise shopping for jeans.

Nothing bloody fits!

32" waist 27"+ thighs. "Loose" fit isn't. I dread to think what skinny fit is like. Even trying on a 36" doesn't work. And those I did manage to pull over my glutes didn't leave any space for anything and left enough space in the waist for another person.

**** you fashion. :mad:

Man of Honour
Arrrrrgghhhhhhhh!!!!!

I detest, hate, loathe, abhor, abominate, execrate and despise shopping for jeans.

Nothing bloody fits!

32" waist 27"+ thighs. "Loose" fit isn't. I dread to think what skinny fit is like. Even trying on a 36" doesn't work. And those I did manage to pull over my glutes didn't leave any space for anything and left enough space in the waist for another person.

Broseph, I have been rolling the 38s for nearly a year now: six inches spare at the waist and tight around the thighs... no such thing as loose fit anymore.

Man of Honour
Arrrrrgghhhhhhhh!!!!!

Nothing bloody fits!

Just go here, they're great, even better if you know someone to measure, although using the guide I was pretty close.
http://www.makeyourownjeans.com/

Man of Honour
OP
I give up with jeans too, it's why I only have like 4 pairs, everytime I try and buy more I get frustrated. Either don't fit the legs, or do but have no shape anywhere and just look baggy.

36/38" waist is what I usually have luck with

Associate
And I thought I had problems with a 40" waist and 27" thighs.

Oddly enough my current jeans are the only ones that have fitted reasonably with only a small gap at the waist and they're a 38".

Soldato
worst thing is finding a belt that does the job.. :| after standing up your jeans are so high up your quads you need to pull them down! stupidly annoying, and that's with straight fit jeans! no idea what slim would be.. never mind skinny lol.

Man of Honour
Thing is. I could buy 36" waist and get them tailored but I shouldn't have to do that. It just winds me up that it's all slim or skinny fit. And even loose and regular fit is far from it.

Man of Honour
You guys are your having any LBM :p

Tight around my quads but I've recently bought new jeans and 30" waist seemed totes propes. Still need a belt for the waist bit and tbh I do agree about the annoyingness of clothes shopping now. I never liked it before but now it's even more frustrating as all sizes seemed to be based on the size of your stomach more than anything else. My stomach is pretty small these days but the rest of me is larger so you end up having to try on so much stuff to find something that fits.

Associate
Try finding jeans when you're a girl that dares to go near weights and then come back and moan. At times it's like you're not meant to have anything more than your femur in your thigh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom