***The Vapers Lounge*** 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Nice, that on top of one of their mech mods and you'd need a licence, it would be about a foot long

Edit : :eek: Stacked!!!!
10609672_958974254129460_742267024608913830_n_ml.jpg

that looks ridiculous! Does the device serve more than one purpose?

Soldato
just done the upgrade on my sx mini j, and it's the most panty liner software I've ever used on my own machine.

I've dug up my old windows laptop, and it doesn't have drivers for windows 7 64bit! so I tried a vm on my laptop; only to discover that it still needed host drivers.

so I copied an old windows xp vm to my mac and ran that.. yub the mod crashed a few times going into link mode, but I managed to get it recongised and xp 32 bit drivers installed and it updated.

It might just be me a mardy bear after spending that last two days moving 4 full server racks from one room to another.

Associate
It's what I'm running at the moment, much better wicking than the older decks. I've had a b for a few months and had no issues at all. Popped in c9v on Friday and picked up the new b kit so I can have a 2nd flavour on hand. Not cheap but for me, worth every penny.

Here she is, really pleased with it :)

squape%20r.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

It does not crackle with the B deck compared to the W deck, must be all that cotton bacon in there :)

Cheers all

Last edited:
Soldato
You have an sx j too.. Snap. What build are you running? I use 7 spaced turns of 0.4 ni200 @ 17,5j, also what's your thoughts on the bacon? Not that I'm in a rush for wicking, still have 138 sheets of music :o

Associate
You have an sx j too.. Snap. What build are you running? I use 7 spaced turns of 0.4 ni200 @ 17,5j, also what's your thoughts on the bacon? Not that I'm in a rush for wicking, still have 138 sheets of music :o

Its the S class sadly, running a 1.2 ohm 2.5 dia kantal coil in there, the bacon does seen good though (put a strip in about 50mm long & 4mm wide), when I re-wick I will put some Japanese cotton back in and report back.

Cheers all

Last edited:
Soldato
Good price as well. What to do, what to do....

for £45 pounds + the price of a good battery, it's really not worth thinking too hard over it mate.

I was like that with my first real setup, oww and ahhh for ages, now I just buy stuff; willy nilly as I'm stupid.. lol I think I paid £35 pounds for the subtank mini alone when it first came out; if that helps. :)

Associate
for £45 pounds + the price of a good battery, it's really not worth thinking too hard over it mate.

I was like that with my first real setup, oww and ahhh for ages, now I just buy stuff; willy nilly as I'm stupid.. lol I think I paid £35 pounds for the subtank mini alone when it first came out; if that helps. :)

And you get the new improved RBA with that subox bundle too :)

Cheers all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom