** 980ti Out Now **

Associate
Gibbo,

Can I check that the warranty on the EVGA reference cards is definitely 3 years? I thought EVGA usually did 2 year warranty?

The 3 year is the only reason why I bought these as its the cheapest reference card at this warranty length. If it's a typo then I'll just get the OCuk cards and save 70 or 80 quid.

Also is ETA still 19th for these?

Soldato
Gibbo,

Can I check that the warranty on the EVGA reference cards is definitely 3 years? I thought EVGA usually did 2 year warranty?

The 3 year is the only reason why I bought these as its the cheapest reference card at this warranty length. If it's a typo then I'll just get the OCuk cards and save 70 or 80 quid.

Also is ETA still 19th for these?

Warranty between 3-5 years ;)
http://eu.evga.com/support/warranty/

Permabanned
Gibbo,

Will OCUK be getting these instock from Inno3d?

2ntkxub.jpg

Associate
Gibbo,

Is the ETA on EVGA ref cards still 19th? I have ordered two, will it be likely I'm in the first batch, or will they be scarce?

Sorry I'm being irritating and banging on about this but if it's likely they'll be in stock and dispatched Friday I'll need to change the address, otherwise it'll be turning up at the office on Saturday with no-one around.

OcUK Staff
Hi there

G1 arrived, all backorders cleared, but only 9 left in stock.
ACX 2.0 arrived, all backorders cleared, only 6 left in stock.

OcUK due later today hopefully. :)
Inno3D are also overdue so should arrive anytime as well, all cards. :)

Associate
Hi there

G1 arrived, all backorders cleared, but only 9 left in stock.
ACX 2.0 arrived, all backorders cleared, only 6 left in stock.

OcUK due later today hopefully. :)
Inno3D are also overdue so should arrive anytime as well, all cards. :)

Tried not to get excited , bin watching OcUK cards ETA like a hawk . Look forward to getting um shipped yaaaay lol

OcUK Staff
Tried not to get excited , bin watching OcUK cards ETA like a hawk . Look forward to getting um shipped yaaaay lol

I will get my FD to call the Port/Shipping company as I got confirmation they were on UK soil yesterday so should be here by now, guess the UK shipping guys of having a few cups of tea first. :D

Associate
I will get my FD to call the Port/Shipping company as I got confirmation they were on UK soil yesterday so should be here by now, guess the UK shipping guys of having a few cups of tea first. :D

Hahah , Fantastic anyway , did notice the eta drop once a few days ago so had an inkling they could possibly be there today, all good things in due time . Top bloke !

Back
Top Bottom