• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Fury(X) Fiji Owners Thread

Associate
Yeah it's not as if you can overclock it much. I suppose you could play with the GPU led thingy.

Tbh that's pretty much what sold me on my old 780 Lightning and 290x Lightning in my living room Pc, however i couldn't part with £500+ for something that looks like a failed A-level 80's portable radio project.

Being serious however, Amd deserve awards for innovation alone, In 1/2/3 years most will have forgotten that Amd pioneered HMB and will be applauding Nvidia on its great line up of HBM2 cards....................

Soldato
Well not being one for making decisions without having hard facts in order to make the right decisions it's looking likely I won't be getting the FuryX.
Unless performance improves over the next two months my AMD carded rig will for the first time in 10+ years will be having a G1.
Never thought I would see the day when both my computers would be green. :(

Also what a disappointing release no stock and massive gouging.

Can't go wrong with the G1. It's an absolute monster !

Agreed on the price gouge, stock is limited so was bound to happen. Saying that I got a great price on mine.

Caporegime
Yeah I think Nvidia are creating a monster in a lab somewhere right now.

Pascal is going to be a lil scary I think..

Hopefully AMD release sooner with the next lot of cards VS Pascal.

I think you're right :D

I just hope AMD are up to the challenge :eek:

Feels like they've skimped slightly on Fury in order to combat the monster that nVidia will bring on 14/16nm ;)

Permabanned
Yeah I think Nvidia are creating a monster in a lab somewhere right now.

Pascal is going to be a lil scary I think..

Hopefully AMD release sooner with the next lot of cards VS Pascal.

Well AMD have a head start with HBM so I do hope next year the competition will be feirce. Prices will be decent too but I don't like retailers that price gouge, hopefully it's opened everyone's eyes that not all are the same. ;)

Back
Top Bottom