anybody find meat adverts repulsive?

Suspended
dear-vegetarians-meme.jpg

Soldato
I was born an omnivore with incisor teeth in my mouth, I'm doing as nature intended and what I was biologically designed to do.

D3K

D3K

Soldato
Nothing quite like the taste of a smoked bacon rasher freshly fried in the pan is there?

Or that little rasher you find in the box that held your BLT sandwich, just as you're about to throw it in the bin. It's like Angels descending and preaching Hallelujah.

Associate
You're sorry for all those years you ate meat are you? That doesn't bring those poor slaughtered animals back to life. Murderer!

Joking. Animals eat other animals. The whole farming them for meat seems gross though. Imagine if there were beings more intelligent than us and we were put in pens, bred from and eventually slaughtered and eaten.

I eat meat BTW. Tons of it!

Soldato
You invite vegetarians to your house, you cook them a veggie meal. You go to a vegetarians house... Do you get meat? Do you hell. Selfish prats. I once got told off for cooking vegetarian bilge next to the meat and also for using the same utensils to handle the two types of food. Vegetarians can do one.

I grew up on a beef farm btw so there's no way that I feel bad about seeing raw meat!

Associate
You invite vegetarians to your house, you cook them a veggie meal. You go to a vegetarians house... Do you get meat? Do you hell. Selfish prats. I once got told off for cooking vegetarian bilge next to the meat and also for using the same utensils to handle the two types of food. Vegetarians can do one.

I grew up on a beef farm btw so there's no way that I feel bad about seeing raw meat!

Isn't the whole idea of veggies to not contribute to the meat farming industry? If they were to feed you meat, it would mean they'd have to buy it and by doing that they're contributing.

I don't understand when they say the bit about keeping food separate and all that balls. Make sure its in a different pan and what not. As far as I know most veggies like meat but choose not to eat it. Hence why they go back to eating it after a few years. Therefore using the same utensils and stuff is surely OK? It's likely you wouldn't taste anything if you're just using utensils. Or is it a principal thing?

Back
Top Bottom