Largest US abortion provider caught on tape selling body parts

Soldato
Planned Parenthood, the largest US provider of abortions, has been caught on tape agreeing to sell human organs it has harvested.

This blew up yesterday and has been all over social media. So far only the Daily Mail has picked up on it in this country. (Who said we didn't have a liberal bias in the media)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ns-potential-buyers-including-body-worth.html

Breitbart have covered this quite well in the US. Here is a piece on the company that buys harvested organs from Planned Parenthood.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...s-aborted-body-parts-from-planned-parenthood/

Here is there report on the tape.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...ed-discussing-use-of-aborted-baby-body-parts/

If you are unsure of whether this is true or not, see the footage of the sting for yourself.

This is just monstrous.

Soldato
What's the bet there is some small print in the "contracts" they have with their "customers" that they are allowed to do whatever they want with the "left overs". Wow, that sounds nasty.

Soldato
OP
Your prejudices are showing.

Yes, and I am proud of it.

Proud to say I don't think dismembering the unborn is "OK"

Grim.

I wouldn't put it past abortion protesters to stage this, even for a second.

If confirmed, a thoroughly un-needed bullet for the right hand side in this debate.. Well done you idiots.

Did you watch the YouTube video?

Caporegime
Since the foetus is just a blob of cells, how can one harvest organs from it?

Stem Cells for one, sometimes partially formed organs.

Worthwhile to the right scientists, might also be due to some states law that prohibits Stem Cell extraction that such a trade exists...so.

Soldato
OP
Stem Cells for one, sometimes partially formed organs.

Worthwhile to the right scientists, might also be due to some states law that prohibits Stem Cell extraction that such a trade exists...so.

So you haven't watched the video then? In it Dr. Nucatola (Senior Director of Medical Services for Planned Parenthood) describes how she dismembers in order to preserve the intact organs.

O5Zy0i0.png

Associate
Planned Parenthood is a terrible company. It was founded on the principal of eugenics to rid the world of "undesirables". I've followed them closely, especially when I was in uni, as my girlfriend at the time was a member of NARAL (National Abortion Rights Action League). I find abortion distasteful at best, and murder at worst, but understand there are times when it is a medical necessity.

With that being said, this company will perform abortions on 14 year old girls, without any parental oversight. Absolutely sickening, and while there are numerous laws broken here, I can almost guarantee that no one will see any jail time for this, as they are some of the biggest lobbyists in the US.

I wonder how many people knew their aborted fetus was going to be sold piecemeal :(

Soldato
I'm all for organ donation. The problem with this whole situation appears to be that it is all below board black market. Why don't they just open the whole thing up and make it transparent and legal? Oh that's right, it's because of the deeply religious backwards evangelical protester logic that reigns in the US, whose ulterior motive is to ban abortion out right. Conflict of interests.

Caporegime
I'm all for organ donation. The problem with this whole situation appears to be that it is all below board black market. Why don't they just open the whole thing up and make it transparent and legal? Oh that's right, it's because of the deeply religious backwards evangelical protester logic that reigns in the US, whose ulterior motive is to ban abortion out right. Conflict of interests.

Well someone has money and money speaks louder than the barely human recesses of the bible belt.

Back
Top Bottom