Advice on current Girlfriend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suspended
Women tend to do this when they're bored of their current partner and have started to develop interest in someone else, it's called monkey branching because they keep seeing their current partner while branching onto someone else. If I were you in this position I'd stop contacting her and make myself busy, basically do the same thing she's doing to you and if she asks why just say you've been busy and thought you'd give her some space. The main thing is that you need to get some control in the relationship, at the moment she's calling all the shots and women tend to lose attraction when that happens

Associate
OP
All this intrest in someone else stuff..... im not naieve enough to think that that dosnt happen but id like to think this isnt the case, i think you can judge if someone is that type of person or not? we actually had a disussion a while ago (which i started) something that happened to a frined of mine and just the whole how people meet someone else when in a relationship and her reaction was very much if you like someone else when you're with someone then it ends there and then because to even like someone else means you must be unhappy, id like to think shed follow that if that was the case and be honest

im going to take the advice of monst on this thread and take a step back, i wont be doing the whole no contact thing but i will take a step back.

Suspended
All this intrest in someone else stuff..... im not naieve enough to think that that dosnt happen but id like to think this isnt the case, i think you can judge if someone is that type of person or not? we actually had a disussion a while ago (which i started) something that happened to a frined of mine and just the whole how people meet someone else when in a relationship and her reaction was very much if you like someone else when you're with someone then it ends there and then because to even like someone else means you must be unhappy, id like to think shed follow that if that was the case and be honest

im going to take the advice of monst on this thread and take a step back, i wont be doing the whole no contact thing but i will take a step back.

She might not be, but I've seen it happen enough times to recognise the signs. I mean you could go on the relationship section of any online forum and basically see women doing the exact same thing yours is doing now, and I've had it done to me in the past. I think they're just robots sent to annoy men.

Associate
**** me! there's some distrusting people in this place. Well over thinking it. I see my misses on average about 3 out of the 4 weekends a month but sometimes that'll drop to 2 if we've got other stuff on. I'd love to see her twice a week. Some weeks we text like mad in the evenings after work but if either of us have been overly busy or stressed for whatever reason it drops off from time to time. Been together about 18 months and still going strong. Trying to work out a way of getting around the not seeing each other very often but with her working in London and me in Cambridgeshire both doing jobs we love it's not easily resolved at the moment but we'll get there eventually. If she doesn't want to be with you and you've had a big clear the air talks and she says she does then you'll have to take her word for it. Either that or walk. It's fairly simple really because the moment you stop trusting her it's dead anyway.

Associate
OP
**** me! there's some distrusting people in this place. Well over thinking it. I see my misses on average about 3 out of the 4 weekends a month but sometimes that'll drop to 2 if we've got other stuff on. I'd love to see her twice a week. Some weeks we text like mad in the evenings after work but if either of us have been overly busy or stressed for whatever reason it drops off from time to time. Been together about 18 months and still going strong. Trying to work out a way of getting around the not seeing each other very often but with her working in London and me in Cambridgeshire both doing jobs we love it's not easily resolved at the moment but we'll get there eventually. If she doesn't want to be with you and you've had a big clear the air talks and she says she does then you'll have to take her word for it. Either that or walk. It's fairly simple really because the moment you stop trusting her it's dead anyway.

This is what i wanted to hear, i dont want to let that mistrust happen, we have had a clear the air talk and i said she wants to see me which is why i an just going to go with the flow

Soldato

Just find someone else and have some blinking fun.

As long as you moon after her she will just keep ******* you about.

Soldato
My sister's bf just got dumped because he got all needy when she went back to uni. Don't be that guy. Just be chill and enjoy the time you spend together. If you get to a point where you aren't enjoying the relationship then end itit, but don't over think texting. Honeymoon periods passpass, especially when you are tired and stressed with work. See how it goes and do what you think is right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom