**** The Official Note 5 thread ****

Man of Honour
Anyone used a company

Photo video direct pyt ltd?

Seems to be selling the N920c for a good price and have a base in the Uk

I wonder if that is just a contact point and they are really in Asia or Australia. The speed of that site makes me suspicious. There are quite a few on ebay.

Associate
Speaking of speed..

solid.png

Solid.

Soldato
Coming from ios It's a strange experience. I have to admit I am loving it so far and the screen alone has sold to for me. Battery life is great so far. Samsung touchwiz isn't as laggy as I thought it would be.

I don't think you would regret purchasing it. Oh and my multicore score is highest I've seen even from YouTube tests.

If you activate developer options in settings you can change how long the transition animations last to .5 and you will get rid of what a few think of as lag.

Soldato
I've given up waiting on these to arrive officially in the UK so have ordered a 64gb iPhone 6s Plus. Samsung have pretty much shot themselves in the foot with their smart **** attempts to manipulate people into their edge screen technology. Now I've moved to IOS and it's going to be much harder for them to sell me a phone in the future.

I was also getting worn down by battery dribble - finding my phone at 50 to 80pc after 8 hours off charge and no other use.

Associate
Managed to pick up AT&T version reasonably cheap (£420). In the UK already, should be with me tomorrow.

The positives are that is supports 4G on all UK networks, but some downsides that I've only just discovered. Main one seems to be getting updates that AT&T push out whilst not in the States. Seems like I'll need to get a cheap AT&T sim from ebay and activate on-line, which should allow updates to be installed.

Hopefully I can disable all the AT&T bloat using Package Disabler Pro.

Man of Honour
Managed to pick up AT&T version reasonably cheap (£420). In the UK already, should be with me tomorrow.

The positives are that is supports 4G on all UK networks, but some downsides that I've only just discovered. Main one seems to be getting updates that AT&T push out whilst not in the States. Seems like I'll need to get a cheap AT&T sim from ebay and activate on-line, which should allow updates to be installed.

Hopefully I can disable all the AT&T bloat using Package Disabler Pro.

That is the N920A?

Back
Top Bottom