**** The Official Note 5 thread ****

Soldato
Anyone know the real story with the Note 7... Hearing strange rumours and few factual statements from Airlines saying they wont except the Note 7. Where do you think the Note 7 is going and is it still worth upgrading to it?

I've been Note user since the Note 2, currently using the Note 4 and i was waiting patiently for the Note 7, but now i dont know what to do. Are they releaseing new revisions of the Note 7? I dont mind waiting to see how things pan out, but the longer it takes the closer the Note 8 will be here hopefully without the obviously problem. But also hearing Samsung might ditch the Note series, which makes things even worse for me. I need the dedicated stylus so there is no alternative, I guess i can still stick with my Note 4 its still running like a champ but i did feel the Note 7 was a decent upgrade.

What to do what to do lol

Associate
Anyone know the real story with the Note 7... Hearing strange rumours and few factual statements from Airlines saying they wont except the Note 7. Where do you think the Note 7 is going and is it still worth upgrading to it?

I've been Note user since the Note 2, currently using the Note 4 and i was waiting patiently for the Note 7, but now i dont know what to do. Are they releaseing new revisions of the Note 7? I dont mind waiting to see how things pan out, but the longer it takes the closer the Note 8 will be here hopefully without the obviously problem. But also hearing Samsung might ditch the Note series, which makes things even worse for me. I need the dedicated stylus so there is no alternative, I guess i can still stick with my Note 4 its still running like a champ but i did feel the Note 7 was a decent upgrade.

What to do what to do lol

it's dead end off you cannot upgrade to it and production ceased

Back
Top Bottom