** BLACK FRIDAY / CYBER MONDAY STARTS AROUND 9AM THURSDAY!! **

Caporegime
Thanks again

Your welcome :)

On 850 EVO we cannot touch the place your referring to which is no doubt Rainforest, we simply cannot compete with tax dodgers.

Samsung only give the game to resellers who actually buy legitimate stock and pay their taxes. ;)

Potentially all-sorts of Dell Boys on there, buy a Samsung Drive for 30% less and get a Sersmang from fake China.

Associate
The TWO price of £395 is very nice, a little gutted, as I paid £440 from a competitor 16 days ago (because at time OCuk was ~£450).

Ordinarily, I would have waited, but I bought my R9 390 from OCuk the previous week when in TWO for £360 and just my luck, I did not have the correct DVI-VGA adapter to use my old temperamental PLE2403WS (plus I wanted to use Freesync, only available through Display Port).

How's the XL2730Z/R9 390 combo? Played any demanding games yet?

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
yeah, I hate that guy.

seriously though.
I am not putting that product on BF. What I will do though is a discount on it if you want to buy it in the interests of being fair.

Call up our sales team to place an order and I will authorise one for you.

Associate
I've been planning to get the 980ti tomorrow. I currently use a gtx780 3gb OC. I know the 390 isn't equivalent to the 980ti but as far as this deals go, would the 390 be better to get now and tie me up until the pascal gpu's in q1/q2 2016 ? I use the swift rog 1440p 144hz

Soldato
yeah, I hate that guy.

seriously though.
I am not putting that product on BF. What I will do though is a discount on it if you want to buy it in the interests of being fair.

:O really you'd do that? This is why I have only ever bought PC parts from here (well everything I've bought new atleast)

What kind of discount would you be offering?

Soldato
yeah, I hate that guy.

seriously though.

You don't get service like this anywhere else :)

Associate
I've been planning to get the 980ti tomorrow. I currently use a gtx780 3gb OC. I know the 390 isn't equivalent to the 980ti but as far as this deals go, would the 390 be better to get now and tie me up until the pascal gpu's in q1/q2 2016 ? I use the swift rog 1440p 144hz

I guess it'll all come down to the price, but you're going to lose G-Sync if you opt for a 390. Maybe wait to see the price of the 980 tomorrow? Or even grab a cheap second-hand 780 for SLI to tide you over until Pascal whilst retaining one of the key features of your monitor.

Associate
Not really, we have some chunky discounts on high-end 980Ti's some are close to £100, but the 390 is a killer deal, as will be our Nano deal. ;)

I really confused, either a top end 980ti or maybe 2 nano's depending on cost, got a Philips 4k screen. This is a good bad prolem :)

Back
Top Bottom