** BLACK FRIDAY / CYBER MONDAY STARTS AROUND 9AM THURSDAY!! **

Associate
I've saved loads of money.....didn't buy anything !

Same thing there.... :(

I had around 3.8k to spend but there were no real deals for me.
I was looking for Platinum/Titanium PSUS, MOBO's GPU's, PCI SSD's,
Had to buy something from competitors....
Kinda sad cuz OcUK are my all time favorite..

Still thinking of 2x 980Ti Lightning, but Coil Whine scares me (Have sent 6 980Ti's back to sellers for that reason) plus no WC Block yet

But no problem, saved money is not the worst scenario:D
OcUK You Still are the best!

Soldato
Same here saved Money and didn't buy any parts that i needed at all as there where no offers very disappointing really. Now i have ordered all parts elsewhere as they did have offers on the stuff i needed.

Soldato
The thing with OcUK is, can you find stuff cheaper elsewhere? often yes. However OcUK have the buying power to ensure they have items which are in stock for these kind of sales.

Look at the amount of the people who jumped for the amazing EVGA deal that was listed elsewhere. And look how that retailer baited people in with stock levels which just didnt reflect the reality of what they held. So much so that they had to issue emails to people saying they couldnt fulfil their order and are now on waiting lists.

Id rather spend a little more to guarantee i get my product when it says "in stock", know the service of OcUK and value a bit of loyalty over waiting weeks for an item which i bought on black friday to actually be in stock.

OcUK Staff
OP
Swings and roundabouts guys.

Spot on quote, shop around. ;)

OcUK has some of the best deals, so do some competitors, but no one single reseller is better than everyone else on price.

OcUK's 390's deals were unbeatable but even better we have well over 500 of them which meant everybody got one and our website is also done very well at keep stock status correct even during the mad rushes.

Our 8 Pack bundle absolute smash hit, but hey at nearly £300 of the regular price no wonder, it is like getting the CPU for FREE.

Our 32GB DDR4 Quad kit on the homepage for £139.99 is selling like crazy.

Then the major surprise our DELL G-SYNC, we knew it would be popular, but wow over 300 sold now. :D

Were doing around 1million GBP revenue per day at the moment, way way above normal business levels and even our expected forecast for Black Friday.

Our deals have being very well received, the numbers are proof of that and what most of our customers realise is our level of service is the best out there. :)

OcUK Staff
OP
The thing with OcUK is, can you find stuff cheaper elsewhere? often yes. However OcUK have the buying power to ensure they have items which are in stock for these kind of sales.

Look at the amount of the people who jumped for the amazing EVGA deal that was listed elsewhere. And look how that retailer baited people in with stock levels which just didnt reflect the reality of what they held. So much so that they had to issue emails to people saying they couldnt fulfil their order and are now on waiting lists.

Id rather spend a little more to guarantee i get my product when it says "in stock", know the service of OcUK and value a bit of loyalty over waiting weeks for an item which i bought on black friday to actually be in stock.

True, we are also often the cheapest on certain items as well, we even have several US customers buying from us, so it says something when USA customers are buying from us because typically US prices are better. :)

Also on one of our items which did over-sell so fast the AOC 25" monitor which again we destroyed competition on, like £50 cheaper than anywhere else on a £200 monitor is an achievement, but even better we fulfilled those over-sold orders as we got AOC to support the additional sales. :)

Associate
Spot on quote, shop around. ;)

OcUK has some of the best deals, so do some competitors, but no one single reseller is better than everyone else on price.

OcUK's 390's deals were unbeatable but even better we have well over 500 of them which meant everybody got one and our website is also done very well at keep stock status correct even during the mad rushes.

Our 8 Pack bundle absolute smash hit, but hey at nearly £300 of the regular price no wonder, it is like getting the CPU for FREE.

Our 32GB DDR4 Quad kit on the homepage for £139.99 is selling like crazy.

Then the major surprise our DELL G-SYNC, we knew it would be popular, but wow over 300 sold now. :D

Were doing around 1million GBP revenue per day at the moment, way way above normal business levels and even our expected forecast for Black Friday.

Our deals have being very well received, the numbers are proof of that and what most of our customers realise is our level of service is the best out there. :)

Level of service!!

Even if i haven't bought anything on current sales i would never argue wit this. Your service have solved all my standing issues sometimes leaving me wonder -How u guys are doing this!?!

I am 1000% loyal customer

Best of luck!

Associate
Some awesome deals on the site this year! :).

I was wondering, do Amazon Payments tend to get processed fairly fast? I ordered myself a Corsair K70 RGB yesterday, just before 9am... but I haven't received any dispatch information D: just an order confirmation

Associate
Some awesome deals on the site this year! :).

I was wondering, do Amazon Payments tend to get processed fairly fast? I ordered myself a Corsair K70 RGB yesterday, just before 9am... but I haven't received any dispatch information D: just an order confirmation

same, don't think it's anything to do with payment, because I used debit card not amazon.

Associate
One thing I can get with you guys, above all else, is peace of mind that if something does go wrong or an RMA needed down the line with something faulty - you just don't mess about. I can't get that with any of your competitors, being completely honest.

I don't mind paying the little extra for that peace of mind, even if the Sterling to Euro exchange rate is woeful at the moment.

So in that regards, much respect due and never change that service please, it puts you head and shoulders above the rest (my opinion anyway).

OcUK Staff
Same thing there.... :(

I had around 3.8k to spend but there were no real deals for me.
I was looking for Platinum/Titanium PSUS, MOBO's GPU's, PCI SSD's,
Had to buy something from competitors....
Kinda sad cuz OcUK are my all time favorite..

Still thinking of 2x 980Ti Lightning, but Coil Whine scares me (Have sent 6 980Ti's back to sellers for that reason) plus no WC Block yet

But no problem, saved money is not the worst scenario:D
OcUK You Still are the best!

Must have missed the 750W and 1000W platinum deals then... Or were you looking higher/lower? Impossible to cover everyone.

Associate
got my 390 yesterday free delivery as well finally got my post count up been a member for years as well :) at this rate i`ll be in the members section in about 40 years must post more ;)

and i got my haribo`s :)

was a tight fit in my case though coolermaster elite 130 would have been fine but had to turn the cpu water cooler rad round for this to fit and only got a mil or so to spare but it`s in there :)

Associate
Must have missed the 750W and 1000W platinum deals then... Or were you looking higher/lower? Impossible to cover everyone.

I was probably to late for party :)

Can not sit by monitor waiting, started searching after my day business.

I still remember buying Two Antec High Current Pro's 1300W on daily deal for 149 pounds each - Epic :D

You Always do Amaizing offers!

Currently i was after EVGA/SuperFlower 1600w Platinum/Titanium. Seasonic 1200w paltinum. I just noticed that they are on Low stock anyway and you can't really do deal on those :)

Still can not put my mind together about 980Ti lightnings.....

Back
Top Bottom