Otherkins

Soldato
I had typed quite a lengthy OP on this subject but the text kept bringing me to the same conclusion...

OTHERKINS: WTF??!

Now I completely get that reincarnation is an ancient idea and I'm all for live-and-let live (to a degree) but this otherkin lark, it's all a bit off isn't it? I think what really only bothers me is the superiority/inferiority complex each and everyone of them seem to have. That and the effect it might have on others....

Iy4bJ8UF

t1NwrbqT

Do we have any Otherkins on the OcUK? I'd be interested to hear their side on the matter. I'm keen to know if they thought this way before they experienced surfing the web and I'd also want to know if anyone believes they are a slug, worm or ant as opposed to the usual dragon, wolf or lion.

Soldato
OP
"I am fictive otherkin but these days I am transotherkin because I am transitioning into a cat"

Then clearly goes on to publicly convince herself it is ok to have sexual encounters with an animal.

Uw35QmTh

Soldato
Whenever I read stuff like this, I convince myself that really it's just people making an elaborate and drawn out joke - because no one could actually think like that... right? :(

Associate
Wiki: "Otherkin are people who identify as partially or entirely non-human. A dragon, a lion, a witch, a fox – you name it – there is probably someone out there who feels like they are more these things than they are human"

So not only do they relate more to animals than humans, but some relate more to fictional animals...

Back
Top Bottom