Blocking Drive access

Soldato
id knock on the neighbours, its clearly the fuzz being inconsiderate ****s whilst sorting out next doors domestic

You're kidding right?

You have no idea why they are parked there. You jump to the conclusion they are being inconsiderate when its just as likely they had to park there to deal with something.

Next time you call the cops, dont be irate if they take ages to tun up as it may take a while till they find an appropriate parking space which is clearly a higher priority than the call they are attending. :rolleyes:

Associate
OP obviously took the advice to just lean on his horn and has been banged up for breach of the peace and now in prison with a rear end that looks like a Japanese flag!

Damn it guys, think about the consequences before giving advice on the forum :D

Permabanned
You're kidding right?

You have no idea why they are parked there. You jump to the conclusion they are being inconsiderate when its just as likely they had to park there to deal with something.

Next time you call the cops, dont be irate if they take ages to tun up as it may take a while till they find an appropriate parking space which is clearly a higher priority than the call they are attending. :rolleyes:

well if it was an emergency then the OP would have noticed the blue lights outside :rolleyes:

This is clearly not an emergency, as I am sure the OP would hear or see the police. As its not on a blue light, it can't just abandon blocking in the OP. Maybe the copper is popping home for another pie.

Soldato
You're kidding right?

There's empty space right behind them though. If they stopped a couple metres earlier they could have easily left OP enough room to get out.

Associate
OP
Loving the advice :D

I got a taxi.

Seems there was a bit of a domestic at a neighbours (who is a police officer). There were two more police cars and another van down the road, all more reasonably parked, but I didn't want to interrupt. There was plenty of space behind them not to be blocking any road access.

Caporegime
Loving the advice :D

I got a taxi.

Seems there was a bit of a domestic at a neighbours (who is a police officer). There were two more police cars and another van down the road, all more reasonably parked, but I didn't want to interrupt. There was plenty of space behind them not to be blocking any road access.

Really? I would be sending the taxi bill and that picture to your local constabulary. There doesn't appear to be any reason why they needed to block your driveway there.

Back
Top Bottom