Suicide bomber kills at least 52 mainly women and children in Lahore, Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Actually, he's probably aiming that specifically at a specific group of people that make the majority of posts in these threads...

Correct. I would have thought he would have got the gist of my post but as per usual, he's too busy hating on Muslims to see what my point was.

Anyhow thankfully my dad got in touch and all is fine although he is a bit shaken by what has happened. Luckily for him, he wasn't that close to the attacks. Rest of my family members there are fine as well.

Caporegime
There's been no Facebook sheep posts regarding changing your profile picture to the Pakistani flag. Obviously, the Pakistanis don't breathe the same type of air than us so don't exist ....

There never will be either, just like the attack in Nigeria the other day at a mosque.

Muslim lives don't matter but when it comes to attacks on western countries or cities the whole world goes up in arms. Such hypocrisy from the west and they wonder why these terrorists continue to attack them :(.

I've unfriended a few people on my Facebook as I have put up #prayforlahore on my profile. They were angry that I hadn't changed my profile to pray for Belgium, which I refused to do out of principle. Not because I don't care, as it is and was horrifying to see innocent people get killed or seriously injured by these cowards, who dare use my religion to justify these attacks on people.

Caporegime
There never will be either, just like the attack in Nigeria the other day at a mosque.

Muslim lives don't matter but when it comes to attacks on western countries or cities the whole world goes up in arms. Such hypocrisy from the west and they wonder why these terrorists continue to attack them :(.

#prayforlahore is trending on Facebook, along with this message:

10351080_1763224737230696_1696063405698067462_n.jpg

Such sad news about the bombing in Lahore, Pakistan.

So many innocent women & children killed. God bless.

Both are being shared all over the place by Westerners, including myself. I haven't seen anyone change their profile to the Pakistani flag—not even Pakistanis, or my own Muslim friends.

So please, enough of the West-bashing. It's ridiculous, it's based on lies, and it doesn't help anyone.

I hadn't changed my profile to pray for Belgium, which I refused to do out of principle.

What principle? I'm trying to understand why it's OK for you to refuse to change your profile for Belgium, while bashing people for not changing their profiles for Pakistan.

Last edited:
Soldato
I haven't seen anyone change their profile to the Pakistani flag—not even Pakistanis, or my own Muslim friends.

Probably because the Facebook tool that allows you to overlay things on your profile picture didn't get updated with a Pakistani flag in the same way it did previously.

Associate
Islam its vile , not compatible with western civilisation and teachings.

Don't bother coming up with its not all Islam / followers , It's the base ideology and it needs to change with the times and modernise .

Soldato

I've unfriended a few people on my Facebook as I have put up #prayforlahore on my profile. They were angry that I hadn't changed my profile to pray for Belgium, which I refused to do out of principle. Not because I don't care, as it is and was horrifying to see innocent people get killed or seriously injured by these cowards, who dare use my religion to justify these attacks on people.

I hear people say stuff like this all the time, and I'm amazed none of them seem to understand what is actually a very simple concept. If somebody kills a load of people in Paris of Belgium, it's close to home for us, both geographically and ideologically. Therefore, people in Western countries are far more likely to feel scared/upset/sympathetic.

We see on the news every day bombs going off and many people being killed in Iraq, Afghanistan, Nigeria etc so of course it's less shocking: rightly or wrongly we see these countries as more dangerous and violent than our own, so it's hardly surprising when things like this happen.

I don't see why I shouldn't be far more concerned about an attack in a county close by which I visit regularly, as opposed to a country thousands of miles away which I'm never likely to visit. It's just human nature.

Caporegime
Grow up :rolleyes: doesn't matter one single but what Muslims will say, you lot will never be pleased with what we say or do.

Damned if we do and damned if we don't.

RIP to those who lost their lives, I have quite a few family members out there. In fact my dad is there at the moment so been trying to get in touch with him along with my other family members. They weren't anywhere close to where it happened thank god but still was concerned. Of course this will affect the whole city but I'm just thankful they are ok. Very concerned about my father though but I'm hoping he will be fine.

#prayforlahore :(

You are not damned if you do. Except by other Muslims.

See Glasgow shopkeeper killing for an example of some,one being damned for saying happy Easter by a another Islamist.

Fact is that members of Islam are simply not standing up against these terrorist groups because they sympathise with them in some way. Otherwise there would be outrage from 2 billion people that would be impossible to ignore.

Soldato
They talk a lot of tosh. The bomber couldn't care less about faith or religion of those who die. These people who say this are only there to cause a bigger divide. Christians have celberated easter all over the world. It's not exactly a new thing now is it?

More waffle and naval gazing, why can't a lot of people on here understand that the root of the problem is Islam?

They follow Islam and kill anyone who is in the way, regardless of religion.

The highlighted bit above shows how laughable your and other people's excuse's are on here, take your heads out the sand.

BBC have just said, they Targeted Christians, is that not to do with religion in your eyes?

Last edited:
Soldato

More waffle and naval gazing.

Your so called principle above shows your mentality and reasoning, Pathetic.

Last edited:
Soldato
http://news.sky.com/story/1667941/dozens-dead-after-suicide-attack-in-pakistan

So come on Islamists, lets see all of you stand up and get out on those streets and start condemning. Tell everyone we must live in peace! :rolleyes:

Well that nice shopkeeper in Glasgow preached tolerance and love for his fellow humans, particularly Christians and got killed. Presumably for being the wrong sort of Muslim.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...-shopkeepers-family-fear-for-their-lives.html

What the hell is wrong with these people!?

Last edited:
Associate

That really is a terrible attitude and way of looking at things.

Caporegime
Thing is these random bombings dont really seem to further any cause at all.

What was gained by this. What was the goal?

Caporegime
You are not damned if you do. Except by other Muslims.

See Glasgow shopkeeper killing for an example of some,one being damned for saying happy Easter by a another Islamist.

Fact is that members of Islam are simply not standing up against these terrorist groups because they sympathise with them in some way. Otherwise there would be outrage from 2 billion people that would be impossible to ignore.

Just like in Belgium when the police go in to arrest the terrorist the locsl "moderate" muslims throw things at them and attack them

RDM

RDM

Soldato
Thing is these random bombings dont really seem to further any cause at all.

What was gained by this. What was the goal?

To further drive a rift between communities, to foster an "Us and them" mentality. To scare off or remove what is seen as a false religion.

Caporegime
Well that nice shopkeeper in Glasgow preached tolerance and love for his fellow humans, particularly Christians and got killed. Presumably for being the wrong sort of Muslim.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...-shopkeepers-family-fear-for-their-lives.html

What the hell is wrong with these people!?

Saw that on the news this morning. More evidence of love and tolerance from everyone's favourite religion.
One of their followers dares to be a friendly, decent human being and the crazies just have to kill him for it.

Caporegime
To further drive a rift between communities, to foster an "Us and them" mentality. To scare off or remove what is seen as a false religion.

Then why not hit mosques or preachers or leaders why narket places and playgrounds.

It seems they've bigged up suicide bombing so much that they just need a neat grinder to keep throwing the volunteers into

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom