Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Is that one of the new windows phones? I've got the Microsoft Lumia 640 at the moment, but that looks pretty nice - guessing it's Windows 10 version.

Should have said really, yes 950 XL, with the Mozo replacement back on it ( that back also replace the edge with a nicer silver metal finish.

Soldato
I have the same car except it's the Leon ST, in the same colour with the same alloys :D

The 1.4TSI ACT engine is an absolute peach! Hope you enjoy it
icon14.gif
:cool:

It's great, not had a chance to have a proper play really but the weekend rapidly approaches! I didn't expect it to feel so much quicker than my previous car but it really does, and the increased torque is great. So many toys too, the interface on the main screen can be a bit clunky but I love how many different features there are, settings for everything, and how much information you can have displayed on the MFD next to the speedo. I have no use whatsoever for knowing the exact temperature of the engine coolant but hey, why not.

Soldato
Beginning to collect stuff to add a sump to my current tank. Sump is on order, just need to drill holes and buy plumbing bits now.

WJ30Uet.jpg

Appologies for the huge image size cant get to pc to resize and imgur on iphone absoutly sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom