• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** OcUK HAS 21 CUSTOM GTX 1080 MODELS READY FOR PRE-ORDER !! **

Associate
went to order a HOF but they want to charge me £10 to deliver it. I know its not much in the great scheme of things but it has caused me to pause, is there any voucher codes about to get delivery for free?

Soldato
went to order a HOF but they want to charge me £10 to deliver it. I know its not much in the great scheme of things but it has caused me to pause, is there any voucher codes about to get delivery for free?

if you link your forum account to your overclockers.co.uk account you will get free shipping for having been a member for more than a year with over 100 posts

Associate
Just called to check on my FTW order - I was 171st 8 days ago, and today I am 25th (but not including Amazon orders, so maybe around 35th he reckons). Apparently a LOT of people cancelled...

Also ETA to receive FTWs is still Friday. IF they get them on Friday, will be delivered Monday as I got DPD next working day.

Whoa that's crazy, I was 176th a week a go (ordered on the 2nd) hoping to be in the first batch now then :D

Associate

Link your forum account mate. You qualify for free shipping for life :)

Associate
I went ahead and ordered a MSI 1080 Gaming X earlier this evening - apparently I am number 23 in the pre-order queue so might get it when stock next comes in.

Fingers crossed! :)

I have switched this morning from Strix (was 120tith) to MSI Gaming X and now I am 16th! Woohoo :) It is a win-win situation for me. Better card for my needs and faster delivery (MSI is quieter by 4db then Strix at load).

Associate
I honestly doubt he is 25th I think it is probably 125, unless 100 people cancelled in the last 2 days but that seems like a lot.

Pretty much, unfortunately poor dude will have his hopes up now thinking he's going to get a card in the first batch. :(

Associate
Been waiting 4 weeks after selling 970 on ebay and waiting for SC card.. The wait will soon be over tomorrow I'm so pleased. Hope everyone gets theirs soon

Back
Top Bottom