Brexit thread - what happens next

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Who would monitor the borders?
Where would the money come from?
How would you watch everyone who you did allow in to make sure they left again?
How would you replace the people who left (assuming people can still leave if they want to)?
How would you persuade the population that all the controls and paperwork they had to fill in to go on holiday were worth it?

Giz

Port aurthorties, it's already their job!
What money, magic immigrant money (when most of the ones I have spoken too ahve been sending their money home, the Uk should by now be the biggest home owner in Poland and Romania). Maybe the ****** unemployed of the nation would like a job)
Immigration control, its already their job!
Advertising for job, which we already do!
They might find that a bit of paper work for 50% of the population hating what the UK has become a small but payable price.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Stephen Farry just put it well. "Take back control? There is no control. Boris Johnson is scrambling around looking for the pin to put back in the hand grenade he's just set off."

:D

And he's not the only one who has no idea what to do next. The Leave campaign is trying to figure out how it'll placate the Little Britain mob who voted Brexit on a promise of £350 million into the NHS every week and no more darkies.

*** bad taste and not necessary ***

Can you tell me the % of immigrants in the last 30 years who are immigrants?

Another epic screencap. Keep it up lads, I'm here all night.

:)

Last edited:
Soldato
Caporegime
Really? The economy was looking pretty good from what I've read and heard.

That's worrying, can you explain what was going to happen irrespective of Brexit? Just for my edification? :)

I think he was quoting one of the Brexit Mps or campaigners. Im sure ive seen it on the news where they said that we were heading for recession this year so this drop is nothing to do with the vote

Associate
Port aurthorties, it's already their job!
Immigration control, its already their job!
Advertising for job, which we already do!
They might find that a bit of paper work for 50% of the population hating how the UK is run a small price.

Where is the money coming from to pay for all these immigration officer and port authority jobs?

Giz

Soldato
This is not correct, there is only one central bank for the Eurozone. Germany, for example, does not have a separate central bank.

Yes they do, they're the ones making life difficult for the ECB over stabilising the indebted economies of southern europe (e.g. euro bonds).

Caporegime
It's called confidence. My children have it as well. And the two youngest voted out.

Correction, it is called delusion, and you have succeeded in brainwashing your children, congratulations?

Gonna have to add you back to the ignore list mate, you're too daft for me to handle. I've already been banned far too many times! :eek: :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom