Photoshop request: Logo For Vape?

Associate
Hey everyone

I'm just wondering if someone could help me out I have started making my own E Liquid and have wanted to make it look a bit more professional by having my own logo and was wondering if someone could help me out. The logo I have in mind seems like it could be quite simple and the size is enough to fit perfectly on a normal sized sticker (The stickers where you peel the back off that are around the same size as a window on a letter)

The ideas i have is the name i want on the logo is "Corso Clouds" and i want the whole logo to be like a nice blue with clouds or smoke clouds over it with Corso Clouds somewhere in there and almost then i wanted a blank white bit near the bottom middle so i can hand write the flavour on there. If someone could help me out and I'm also willing to pay, Thanks Jack

Caporegime
It is but Photoshop threads are famously like this... The payment for good work is enduring people trolling for a bit until someone bothers to do it properly :D

I've been in your shoes... haha

Associate
OP
I've had to put it in spoiler tags to avoid offending people as it doesn't feature Jimmy Saville :p

PV1IXcv.png

Thanks for that, I do like that its nice and clean, If you got any other designs feel free to share :) but i do appreciate this one so much, is there any chance you could get the image to 99.1mm x 67.7mm thats the size of the labels i have found to use, thanks jack :)

Soldato
Without sounding like a dick we need to know more

What is Corso clouds?
Why is it named Corso clouds?
What makes your e-liquid different?
Does your e-liquid have a uniqueness to it?
What message are you trying to get across with your e-liquid e.g healthy, trendy, premium etc?

What you have as a design might not be the best design for your product so be open to ideas

Back
Top Bottom