• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** OcUK HAS 21 CUSTOM GTX 1080 MODELS READY FOR PRE-ORDER !! **

Caporegime
If correct and the GBP continues to tank against the USD, by the time OC receives that stock, i wouldn't be suprised if Preorders leave them out of pocket.

For sure. I paid £689.99 on the 28th May. I also kept hold of my 980 Ti and won't sell it until I receive the Hybrid. I feel for people who are waiting without a GPU but I hope everyone learns from this.

If ocuk had any sense, especially since they take payment on preorder, they should have shifted that money into dollars so it won't matter when they come to pay in 30 days time.

Associate
I'd wait, they have 500 units in HQ for the world allocation on Seahawk AIO X, I have tried to convince them to ship the whole lot to OcUK. I doubt they will but it is likely they will send us 50 units, which is 10% of world allocation for OcUK.

We get very well treated by MSI simply because I am very close friends with a lot of people at HQ level. :)

So I'd hang fire a few days until I get a shipment report from HQ, once I have it I will let you know if they shipped us the 50 units or more. :)

I've submitted a webnote pretty much saying the same thing, I can wait a few more days for you too find out beyond that i might as well refund as spend the money on something else PC wise as still have a 980 that is ok for now.

Associate
Gibbo ,,,, any particular reason you will answer other peoples inquiries regarding the graphics cards they have ordered.
But you will not give any answer regarding the KFA2 1080 cards.
There have been a few people asking about them, myself included, and you have ignored all of them.
Any reason why.

Associate
Aero will begin shipments in a week or two, in short they have only so many 1080 GPU, demand is totally insane and is not easing.

Stock is incoming on all SKU's and when enough stock comes for a line to show in stock it sells out crazy fast. They will not know if GPU shipments will improve until next week but right now they still seeing demand well above supply and doing their absolute best.

One thing is they have shipped us way more 1080 stock than pretty much any other vendor, with Gigabyte in second place.

Thanks for the update. Disappointing, but at least I now know what to expect. Time to pack away the other components for my new build and think about something else for a fortnight.

Let's see how well that goes...

Associate
Gibbo ,,,, any particular reason you will answer other peoples inquiries regarding the graphics cards they have ordered.
There have been a few people asking about them, myself included, and you have ignored all of them.
Any reason why.
This, I'd just like to know where it is or if there are any delays :(

Associate
Any reason why.

It's the same story with the Inno3D x3's..There's been a few asking but no reply...I do realise that Gibbo must be up the wall somewhat which is why i have'nt pressed the matter but even a simple "i don't know" would be something.

Associate
It's the same story with the Inno3D x3's..There's been a few asking but no reply...I do realise that Gibbo must be up the wall somewhat which is why i have'nt pressed the matter but even a simple "i don't know" would be something.
I know, he's clearly working hard (Good job Gibbo :)) but any kind of communication about the cards would be greatly appreciated. It's just the unnerving silence that's worrying :eek:

OcUK Staff
OP
This, I'd just like to know where it is or if there are any delays :(

Ah sorry, I do not see every post. You guys need to understand I look after VGA, RAM, LCD, SSD, CPU, Laptops, plus several meetings a day, the forum is just something I try to update as and when I can, some things get missed.

KFA's 1080's should be week after next, we do not have so many backorders now so the next batch of stock should clear them all. :)

P.S. Inno3D potentially more 1080 end of next week, plenty of 1070's now in stock on all 1070 SKUs.

Associate
Ah sorry, I do not see every post. You guys need to understand I look after VGA, RAM, LCD, SSD, CPU, Laptops, plus several meetings a day, the forum is just something I try to update as and when I can, some things get missed.
KFA's 1080's should be week after next, we do not have so many backorders now so the next batch of stock should clear them all. :)
P.S. Inno3D potentially more 1080 end of next week, plenty of 1070's now in stock on all 1070 SKUs.
Thank you for informing us :)
That means if I was 25 in the queue last week then in 2 weeks I should be jumping with my card. Great work Gibbo (I bet you need a holiday :D)

Back
Top Bottom