• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** OcUK HAS 21 CUSTOM GTX 1080 MODELS READY FOR PRE-ORDER !! **

Associate
EVGA Jacob said on twitter a few days ago that he estimates the Hybrid 1080 will land in mid July and will be ready shortly. I think the most likely scenario is the first batch will land at the end of this month.

If correct and the GBP continues to tank against the USD, by the time OC receives that stock, i wouldn't be suprised if Preorders leave them out of pocket.

Associate
If correct and the GBP continues to tank against the USD, by the time OC receives that stock, i wouldn't be suprised if Preorders leave them out of pocket.

For sure. I paid £689.99 on the 28th May. I also kept hold of my 980 Ti and won't sell it until I receive the Hybrid. I feel for people who are waiting without a GPU but I hope everyone learns from this.

Associate
Orders are shipped in date order irrelevent of whether its a system order or not.

When I called I was told I was 45th in the queue when I called two weeks later I was told I was 11th in the queue after your had 150 cards go in and out of stock, when I asked why I wasn't sent one out I was told this was due to system orders getting them first?

Soldato
When I called I was told I was 45th in the queue when I called two weeks later I was told I was 11th in the queue after your had 150 cards go in and out of stock, when I asked why I wasn't sent one out I was told this was due to system orders getting them first?

That's not what Gibbo just said. Oh man this whole 1080 per-order thing as been a utter joke. Can't wait for it to end.

OcUK Staff
OP
Good news! Was there any waterforce in that stock? Did it clear the backorders at all?

Yes we had 6 back orders, first 5 orders have shipped!

Order number 6 was two cards, so if one of you lot ordered a pair yours will ship on the next batch delivered.

I ship orders in date order, not based on value or systems. I am back, I am in control and it is done the fairest possible way. :)

OcUK Staff
OP
That's not what Gibbo just said. Oh man this whole 1080 per-order thing as been a utter joke. Can't wait for it to end.

Date order!

It is possible in my absence when I was at conferences the guys could have prioritised the odd system by error.

Now I am here I oversee all deliveries and push orders through in date order.

Associate
Yes we had 6 back orders, first 5 orders have shipped!

Order number 6 was two cards, so if one of you lot ordered a pair yours will ship on the next batch delivered.

I ship orders in date order, not based on value or systems. I am back, I am in control and it is done the fairest possible way. :)

Nice, any idea on the next batch of waterforce? I'm thinking of biting the bullet.

EDIT: oh I see the price has just jumped up by another £50 :(

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom