Did the Moon-men have a sense of humour?

Soldato
Man, what a cop-out :(

If you had the proof for this I would absolutely put the effort into reading it, but since you're not forthcoming with this evidence I'm afraid I'm gonna have to chalk you up as a loon, sorry about that old chap.

I've been called worse. If you would take the effort. I've provided an experiment for Danny to do. Welcome to try it as it basically gives you the evidence you have done yourself to basically prove how they did it.

:rolleyes:
he does not believe he saw aliens at all. he saw a ufo, he has said many times he does not think or believe it was aliens.

and no, you know nothing, as proved by pretty much every single post you have ever made.

Bloody hell Glaucus that's a bit harsh isn't it?

Soldato
They did land another 5 times after Apollo 11.

I'd like to know what the USA sent up there so Ham Radio enthusiasts could listen into the transmissions. I helped my Grandad turn his aerial so we could listen in.

If it was faked why did Russia give up? Russia would definitely know if it was faked or not.

I was watching a feature film last weel called THE DISH about the Australian dish that transmitted the video signals. That got me wondering about all the other 1000s of dishes around the World that must have been listening in to the FAKE event and nobody blagged.

The more you think about it being faked the more it sounds ridiculous.

Do you have Sky/Satellite TV? Are the Studios etc. inside the Satellites? Do people fly out there to transmit stuff back down to Earth, or do they transmit stuff up to the Satellite from Earth and then beam it back down?

Now, do you see how easily it COULD have been faked and using that as irrefutable 'Proof' is completely flawed.

Associate
Well if you have the time Danny...

Find a picture poster on a wall... Find a bit of card and cut a ping pong sized hole into it... Now start filming with your phone camera right up against the hole. Then stop and do the same from further away... Bet you cant film the whole picture through the hole but you know its filmed through a hole because the card evidences it as does its size in relative to a perspective from where you are filming from. Can tell some people haven't don't A Level photography on the module of perspectives and angles.

Its basically a trick ergo faked. Why they did it is anyone's guess but they did.

I'm still not getting it...

Shot close to portal, moon (clock) looks small with respect to portal:
9X3dR3Hl.jpg

Shot away from portal, moon looks big with respect to portal:
M5O6YGFl.jpg

But then I don't have an A level in photography.

Associate
OP
Funny you should mention aliens. The channel 5 docunentary went from bad to worse when the sceptics stated that the technology for the Apollo project was aided by aliens. Thats channel 5 for you.

Soldato
I'm still not getting it...

Shot close to portal, moon (clock) looks small with respect to portal:
9X3dR3Hl.jpg

Shot away from portal, moon looks big with respect to portal:
M5O6YGFl.jpg

But then I don't have an A level in photography.

Well its not quite right how you've done it because you have used an object that is within a variation of a perspective (in this case a clock that fits into the hole). Luckily from your picture we can still use it to prove the perspective by using the large object that is now no longer visible: In this case the door.

Using the same picture we could sensibly say the door is still there because it appears through a small dot its size relative to proximity to the hole should therefore have changed unless light and physics alter.

Soldato
I shudder whenever I see this topic mentioned on OcUK. It's like opening the Pandora's box and waiting for the completely ill informed to rock up with their "evidence"

I must say I entertained the idea it was faked when I was a teen until I actually read my first book about Apollo. Moon conspiracy fanatics are in a league of their own and cannot be compared to those interested in JFK or 9/11, this is a level of ignorance literally to the moon and back.

Soldato
perfectly true though.

why don't you just post said picture, what nasa said, and exactly what you mean, you're already getting ripped to bit and looks silly, so no reason not to.

Because people have to find it out themselves. Christ all this from saying I know some shots were faked. Youtube has vids of the footage from inside but as the only ones I've found are part of "moon hoax" vids ill likely get it in the neck for that too rather than keeping an open mind on this

Man of Honour
you sound like we haven't looked at all teh stuff, including many crazy such videos. so yes you need to show us.

you are already getting it in the neck and look crazy, so whats the difference, just post it.

Soldato
The sooner we spread into space the better. But again when you look at the challenges involved, it seems such a vast undertaking I do wonder who'll have the foresight to do so.

Don't worry, Elon Musk is on the case. He's actually crazy and driven enough to get it done, unlike countless Governments who have to worry about what their citizens think.

Associate
I was watching a channel 5 documentary on the Moon landings been faked, which is rubbish as there is sufficient evidence to prove that man landed on the Moon.

Oh, and they did go to the Moon.

You think we went to the moon in the 60's using a computer that had the power of a zx81 ? :)

Apart from the amazing pictures they managed to take on a crappy camera what evidence is there ?

Soldato
you sound like we haven't looked at all teh stuff, including many crazy such videos. so yes you need to show us.

you are already getting it in the neck and look crazy, so whats the difference, just post it.

Well in that case look at the vids on youtube. Moon hoax might bring it up.

Note: I believe the moon landing did happen just that some shots were faked.

Soldato
Do I think they had a sense of humour. Yes I do, but let's face it everyone can get a tad cheesed off at being asked the same silly questions umpteen times over. After a while, why not give answers that are poking fun at the people asking them.

D3K

D3K

Soldato
Can tell some people haven't don't A Level photography on the module of perspectives and angles.
You're deriding people for not having a qualfication in a mickey-mouse hobby subject, when you clearly don't have the equivalent in Physics?

Shadows only cast in a single direction from a distant light source. Learn.

Associate
Well its not quite right how you've done it because you have used an object that is within a variation of a perspective (in this case a clock that fits into the hole). Luckily from your picture we can still use it to prove the perspective by using the large object that is now no longer visible: In this case the door.

Using the same picture we could sensibly say the door is still there because it appears through a small dot its size relative to proximity to the hole should therefore have changed unless light and physics alter.

Not trying to be funny here, but I really don't understand the point you're making or how it relates to the claim you made.

The door would appear to fill more of the hole if that had been my subject, and with no other frame of reference would appear closer in the second picture.

Back
Top Bottom