Did the Moon-men have a sense of humour?

Man of Honour
Shadows only cast in a single direction from a distant light source. Learn.

if only it was that simple, but

good god, you can go out side and see shadows appear to fall in different directions, due to an uneven surface.
on top of that if multiple lights, why does every single object, person, hump in the ground only cast one shadow.

Associate
Because people have to find it out themselves. Christ all this from saying I know some shots were faked. Youtube has vids of the footage from inside but as the only ones I've found are part of "moon hoax" vids ill likely get it in the neck for that too rather than keeping an open mind on this

Do you have a link to what picture specifically you claim is faked? That's the least you can do for us poor simpletons surely :cool:

FTM

FTM

Soldato
everything ever is faked

some people say the ISS doesnt exist
some people say we have never left earths atmosphere
seem people say the earth is flat
some people say its round but hollow

people in general..are nuts

Caporegime
RaohNS reminds me of angry women. If you ask what's up, they simply say "I shouldn't have to tell you, find out for yourself" making it awkward and difficult for everyone. At that point I give up.

Soldato
if only it was that simple, but

good god, you can go out side and see shadows appear to fall in different directions, due to an uneven surface.
on top of that if multiple lights, why does every single object, person, hump in the ground only cast one shadow.

They don't? All depends on the strength of said lights? Played many a football game with 4 shadows under floodlights.

Man of Honour
They don't? All depends on the strength of said lights? Played many a football game with 4 shadows under floodlights.

just lol. use some thinking, what are we disusing here. are we disusing a football pitch. or are we discussing moon pictures.

as such your post makes zero sense.

if you need it spelling out, all moon photos only have one set of shadows.
despite being extremely strong shadows, if multiple lights you would have multiple shadows on such pictures.
moon shadows appear to be at different angles due to the lay of the land, an effect you can see for yourself. especially when the sun is low in the horizon.

Soldato
just lol. use some thinking, what are we disusing here. are we disusing a football pitch. or are we discussing moon pictures.

as such your post makes zero sense.

if you need it spelling out, all moon photos only have one set of shadows.
despite being extremely strong shadows, if multiple lights you would have multiple shadows on such pictures.
moon shadows appear to be at different angles due to the lay of the land, an effect you can see for yourself. especially when the sun is low in the horizon.

Just to be clear, do you think the pictures were faked?

I'm not well rehearsed in physics or photography etc. But surely it all depends on the strength of each light source??

If I was in my garden at noon on a day like today, and someone shone a flashlight from a small distance towards me, I wouldn't have two shadows?

Then doesn't it also depend on the quality of the camera? Even if I did have two shadows, one would be extremely faint. Maybe the camera couldn't pick up this faint shadow?

I might be wrong. Always up for educating myself.

Man of Honour
Can't believe I've actually gone Googling for this, but I think this is what Raoh is on about

And wow. The scales fall from my eyes: photo3 looks exactly like photo1, but from afar!! And half of Africa is missing. Oh hang on...

god that's painfully. cloud all the way from north pole to south, does he not realise part of the earth is missing due to no sun light, lighting it up. just like a crescent moon.
and you do get enormous cloud formations anyway?

don't match just lol, quite clearly define what continents these are, i also belive he has it wrong, pretty sure its an apollo 17 photo not apollo 11
313n3pg.jpg

which cant be low earth orbit or a trick, but then again RaohNS has always come across as a troll.

Soldato
well somebody has been there...they left stuff behind

There's stuff on Mars now too, don't need a 'Manned' mission to put stuff on other planets, the Russians have stuff on the Moon, they have never had a manned landing. People really need to stop using easily debunked and flawed evidence as their 'Irrefutable Proof'.

Associate
god that's painfully. cloud all the way from north pole to south, does he not realise part of the earth is missing due to no sun light, lighting it up. just like a crescent moon.

don't match just lol, quite clearly define what continents these are, i also belive he has it wrong, pretty sure its an apollo 17 photo not apollo 11
313n3pg.jpg

which cant be low earth orbit or a trick, but then again RaohNS has always come across as a troll.

Not to mention the portal in question was actually square and couldn't produce the effect. A bit of debunking here:

https://youtu.be/2T9ZM50n0z4?t=6m7s

v0n

v0n

Soldato
Threading as carefully as I can in this can of worms/nest of snakes - as a person believing firmly that we went to the moon - anyone who knows anything about photography/film technology of the period will always have serious doubts about some of those shots and excerpts of the footage.

It is also much easier to just accept that certain things were re-shot in studio for composites, purely for that everlasting lip trembling "because Merica!" flag saluting moment than to produce more drivel about pre photoshop fisheye correction techniques to explain inconsistencies in shadows or the over/under layering of hasselblad markers in the otherwise beyond cinematic quality material handheld shot by amateurs in spacesuits?

Associate
OP
everything ever is faked

some people say the ISS doesnt exist
some people say we have never left earths atmosphere
seem people say the earth is flat
some people say its round but hollow

people in general..are nuts

To make matters worse; a survey was conducted in USA in which it was found that 26% of Americans think the Sun orbits the Earth

Soldato
You think we went to the moon in the 60's using a computer that had the power of a zx81 ? :)

Apart from the amazing pictures they managed to take on a crappy camera what evidence is there ?

Either a troll or doesn't know anything about the requirements of the computer.

What do you think the computer needed to do for them that it wasn't capable of?

You will have to explain it simply, i only spent some of my life studying for a degree in physics :)

I cant help but think many claims disputing credibility of the landing involve the idea 'I dont understand how that can be, so it cant be?'.

Remember that there were Physicists and computer scientists that were much smarter than you, despite not having the advantage of google.

Soldato
You're deriding people for not having a qualfication in a mickey-mouse hobby subject, when you clearly don't have the equivalent in Physics?

Shadows only cast in a single direction from a distant light source. Learn.

As it happens I don't have a photography qualification. Learn: A shadow can cast in one direction but have different angles. This is basic stuff. Learn.

RaohNS reminds me of angry women. If you ask what's up, they simply say "I shouldn't have to tell you, find out for yourself" making it awkward and difficult for everyone. At that point I give up.

Thank god.

Can't believe I've actually gone Googling for this, but I think this is what Raoh is on about

And wow. The scales fall from my eyes: photo3 looks exactly like photo1, but from afar!! And half of Africa is missing. Oh hang on...

Some of those are the pictures aye. You can clearly see it. On video it is more apparent.

313n3pg.jpg

Cheers Glaucus, informative as always *thumbs up* although you have quoted exactly the wrong image but its fine I'm used to glossing over your mistakes too

Last edited:
Soldato
Threading as carefully as I can in this can of worms/nest of snakes - as a person believing firmly that we went to the moon - anyone who knows anything about photography/film technology of the period will always have serious doubts about some of those shots and excerpts of the footage.

It is also much easier to just accept that certain things were re-shot in studio for composites, purely for that everlasting lip trembling "because Merica!" flag saluting moment than to produce more drivel about pre photoshop fisheye correction techniques to explain inconsistencies in shadows or the over/under layering of hasselblad markers in the otherwise beyond cinematic quality material handheld shot by amateurs in spacesuits?

Seemingly not. According to consensus you have to believe everything or nothing at all. Like I said earlier some people on here will believe WMDs are in Iraq.

Back
Top Bottom