Post Your Chicken Strips

Soldato
upUb.jpg

vpUb.jpg

That's my current set of tyres. I don't think they've been worn in enough!

IC3

IC3

Soldato
I don't think they last as long, as Angel's do. The other thing is, on public roads you wouldn't use all their potential any ways.

Soldato
I've read the new M7RR are great all round tyres, matching and exceeding Angel GT's?

I don't think they last as long, as Angel's do. The other thing is, on public roads you wouldn't use all their potential any ways.

They are amazing but stupidly soft, specially on a really sunny day, I will be surprised if they last longer than the summer :D:p

Man of Honour
A few guys I know run the M7RR and they agree, they're not a touring tyre like the GTs but absolutely brilliant dry grip wise while not going to pot in the wet either.

My GTs are about 6k miles in and still going strong.

Associate
pilot road 3's, maybe an 20mm left on the left and slightly less on the right. don't think ill be getting it any lower on the roads I usually ride, even the twisty parts there's no need to lean in too far. I need to get myself to some better roads but that means a long ride just to find them.

IC3

IC3

Soldato
Did you do a trackday in the end? I remember you mentioned one of the reasons for getting leathers, was to go on a track day.

Last edited:

IC3

IC3

Soldato
Clean those wheels IC3 they're minging :p
I'll at some point, haha. They look worse on the picture than they're in real life... Its an old bike, so I can get away with it! :p

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j291/Aeldile/d67d093a-6352-4f48-bddd-9666a472cf88_zpsh0fzh1hu.jpg[IMG]

I like my chicken strips deep fried and crispy.[/QUOTE]

Nice, I want to do a trackday at some point. I'm not too sure if i should do it on my Angels, or wait till I finish them off and get some M7RR's. :o

You guys have more experience, what am I doing wrong? I haven't scraped with the peg, yet my boot is destroyed inc. the sole. or is this normal? :p
[img]http://i.imgur.com/QpofBN0l.jpg

Soldato
I have the same boots and have only ever lightly scraped a toe slider (and had zero chicken strips in Europe), are you riding with the balls of your feet on the pegs?

Back
Top Bottom