A Long Shot - PhotoShop Request

Associate
OP
Yeah, some extensive repainting is needed really.

Heres a quick fix of the above.

OWlgYHF.jpg

Fantastic, thank you. It's the only photo my mam has of her old nana. That will be great in a frame for her. She'll be over the moon.

The photo was taken just after the war in the late 40's and is in Hendon, Sunderland.

Kol

Kol

Man of Honour
Can you post a higher resolution copy of the original? That won't look too great printed out. If you can do a high-res scan an then do the above it would look better. Not a huge amount but it would be reasonable.

I must say, it's quite incredible you can restore the colour to that effect so easily.

Associate
jimmy.jpg

Soldato
Never done this sort of thing before, so thought I'd give it a go. Run out of time/energy after an hour though so very much unfinished. If anyone wants the GIMP project I can email it. Colours can all be changed easily enough.
uKvfrGO.png

Associate
OP
Can you post a higher resolution copy of the original? That won't look too great printed out. If you can do a high-res scan an then do the above it would look better. Not a huge amount but it would be reasonable.

I must say, it's quite incredible you can restore the colour to that effect so easily.

Thats the best i can do with the resolution im afraid, as the photo is so small and crinkled

Back
Top Bottom