Poll: How often do you change your socks ?

How often do you change your socks?

• Daily

Votes: 582 85.0%
  • Less often than I should

Votes: 70 10.2%
  • I don't wear Socks

Votes: 4 0.6%
  • Pancake

Votes: 29 4.2%

• Total voters
Caporegime
I dont always change my socks every day. If I've got up, put a fresh pair on and just slobbed about on the sofa all day, I see nothing wrong in wearing them again the next day. Different story if I've been out and about walking in them and cramped up in trainers, especially on hot days. My feet have always been free of perspiration though.

Man of Honour
I'm daily but mainly because I cycle to work in them, walk round the office with no shoes on and then cycle home. At home I sit down barefoot.

I had a mate who used to change his socks every hour at work :eek:
He would take his shoes off and his socks would be completely soaked in sweat but he didn't smell. His GP reckoned it was all to do with the stress he was going through with a marriage breakup.

Associate
Assuming my feet haven't had a hard day.. a pair of socks lasts 3 days or there abouts. Been like that for 20 years, no feet problems, ever. None of my shoes/trainers/walking boots/Wellies remotely smell.

If I've been walking/cycling/running/exercise then they're in the basket straight after.

Associate
Assuming my feet haven't had a hard day.. a pair of socks lasts 3 days or there abouts. Been like that for 20 years, no feet problems, ever. None of my shoes/trainers/walking boots/Wellies remotely smell.

If I've been walking/cycling/running/exercise then they're in the basket straight after.

:eek:

Soldato
Everyday and my feet don't even smell.

I hate smelly scruffy people, the is no need or reason for it in this day and age. :mad:

Permabanned
OP

Haha now that's just pure filth :)

Back
Top Bottom