Ocuk Titan jigsaw prebuilt

Associate
hey guys and girls, got a bit of help the other day on a custom build, which was great really steered me in the right direction. But i spotted this prebuilt rig on hot uk deals yesterday

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/tita...ming-pc-fs-19a-og.html?campaign=affiliate/tag

seems right up my street for playing the latest titles and for a fair bit of photo editing, i am literally ready to pull the trigger on it, but it just seems a bit too good to be true, am i missing something? if i spec the build up from other sites they don't even come close, seems really cheap?

I work in retail so i know when something looks too good to be true, it usually is lol. Thanks for any replies in advance

Soldato
Hi,

Nothing to worry about it's just a system that we've got a good deal going on at the moment :)
So is it a i5 or an i7, and is the board a Z170 or a Z270?

And what brand are the gpu and the psu?

The first 2,the ad says different things and are fairly crucial. The last 2 aren't said, but would be nice to know.

Associate
Well unless I'm missing something it's an i7 7700k with z170x motherboard. I can't see anything in the advert that suggests the build might contain anything else??? But I am looking to buy this so if I am missing something please let me know. I can't find the brand of gpu or the speed of the 16GB of ram, not sure if anyone can find this out?

Soldato
Well unless I'm missing something it's an i7 7700k with z170x motherboard. I can't see anything in the advert that suggests the build might contain anything else??? But I am looking to buy this so if I am missing something please let me know. I can't find the brand of gpu or the speed of the 16GB of ram, not sure if anyone can find this out?
Looks like the ad's been cleaned up a bit, and it seems more likely to be an i7 and a z170, I agree.

I think this looks like an excellent deal, but I'd budget for a better PSU on top.

Associate
Just placed my order for this. Cant wait

I placed an order as well on Tuesday. Not heard anything from them so far apart from saying they will take the money when it's ready to build.

Update they have taken payment today so hopefully they start build in today and I will get it meddle of next week.

Last edited:
Associate
Ordered mine on Monday and can't wait. Should receive it next Saturday!!!! Got everything I needed, the 16GB of ram is 3000MHz too which is a bonus. For the money I couldn't find anything close to this build so really pleased I upped my budget to get it Would have boon gutted to miss out on it.

Associate
I received mine last Saturday and I can confirm it's a beast for the money!!!! I'm new to pc gaming so I haven't got the knowledge of some guys on here but after running through some numbers with a few gaming buddies, for just over a grand, this pc is a bargain.

I wasn't after something as big as this but was looking at paying between £950 to £1050 for a similar system with a 1060 gpu, less ram and an i5 cpu. Just made sense to spend a little more for the extra power. My fps numbers have been through the roof on dayz and arma3. Not the best examples but I've never once had any issues in and around the built up areas or massive multiplayer battles on arma3. More than I wanted to pay but very pleased I did

Associate
I phoned yesterday and was told there still waiting on delivery.
And to top it off my main rig went **** up over the weekend after 8 years stearling service.

Great :(
Just had to happen while your waiting on a new rig! At this point i think I'll get my Nintendo switch first :L

Associate
Hi all. I've decided to get back into gaming and I am seriously thinking of buying this system in the next mont. It looks like a great spec for the price.

Can anyone who has bought it please give an update /review?

Secondly, (although I will probably ask in the monitors forum) Any suggestions for a new monitor to go with this system? I've got a budget of around £350-£400.

Thanks all.

Associate
Hi all. I've decided to get back into gaming and I am seriously thinking of buying this system in the next mont. It looks like a great spec for the price.

Can anyone who has bought it please give an update /review?

QUOTE]
You may have missed the boat on that offer as it seems that this special edition Gaming PC it is no longer available anymore.

Back
Top Bottom