Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
hmm even if I was house sharing rather have a single bathroom. For the sake of some inconvience and less privacy.

There is almost always 1 clean and 1 not clean, relative to the other, person in a house share. If you're happy to share a bathroom, i'd go with you're the latter :p

2 bathrooms is an absolute must for me, and find it incredibly convenient even though I live with my girlfriend...we both get ready at the same time and it's just far better than the brief transition between her flatmate moving out and me moving in where we only had a single bathroom....

Soldato
edit - already answered :o

Lovely flat but not sure I understand the design philosophy, is it for students with a shared
lounge/kitchen?

I'd go with it's for 95% of people living in a city centre that aren't a couple....why pay for a flat entirely by yourself when you can live with someone else and pay less...it's a brilliant concept tha and one that many other buildings would've been better adopting. My apartment has one large bedroom and one small one, and i know friends who have not gone with this building as they couldn't decide who would get the smaller room...

Permabanned
STO160452_04.jpg

Just exchanged today after being back in rented accommodation for close to 2 years. 2005 5-bedroom (4 doubles) with 2 ensuites, family bathroom, lounge, study, and kitchen diner. Round the back: conservatory, small garden and detached double garge with off-road parking. Spacious but compact at the same time. Will be our family home, for myself, the wife and little one.

The joys of living in the North East and having an average wage.

Soldato
Looks lovely - as a southerner, I am not jealous...

much.

For what you'd be able to afford in london, your
I'd go with it's for 95% of people living in a city centre that aren't a couple....why pay for a flat entirely by yourself when you can live with someone else and pay less...it's a brilliant concept tha and one that many other buildings would've been better adopting. My apartment has one large bedroom and one small one, and i know friends who have not gone with this building as they couldn't decide who would get the smaller room...

I'm sure if you're willing to share a living room, kitchen, dining then also sharing a bathroom/toilet isn't much more of a problem.

Associate
Honestly completely disagree with you, the ancoats/NQ area has been increasing in value exponentially recently; our apartment in new islington has appreciated by ~70% in the past 3 years and show no sign of slowing, with investments like this and new offices etc going up very quickly. This will be encouraged, like you say, by the work on Picadilly Station and the estate around it, and importantly HS2, which this is much closer to than Oxford road. The considerably better social life in this area and more offices rather than just universities means it will command much higher rents than the student-oriented areas near oxford road, especially when brexit is discouraging international students from studying here. Also, I'd rather rent to young professionals than students...

Also can't understand how you can quantify the "much safer" either...

Not saying that oxford road isn't going to rocket in price, but choose any area in Manchester that is still undergoing gentrification (ie avoid castlefield) and you're going to make a killing in the next 5 years.
Thanks for chiming in. Was starting to have a little bit of buyers remorse for a second! I don't know Manchester well but I really did just decide to invest in Citu NQ on a whim with all the buzz of NQ lifestye and being on the pin of the city centre and HS2 coming (is it 2032?).

What do you think of the X1 Media City in Salford? Do you think a NQ investment is better than there?

Soldato
STO160452_04.jpg

Just exchanged today after being back in rented accommodation for close to 2 years. 2005 5-bedroom (4 doubles) with 2 ensuites, family bathroom, lounge, study, and kitchen diner. Round the back: conservatory, small garden and detached double garge with off-road parking. Spacious but compact at the same time. Will be our family home, for myself, the wife and little one.

Very nice mate, enjoy :)

This would be insanely expensive down here, probably around 500k or more!

Associate
STO160452_04.jpg

Congratulations on a superb purchase.

Man of Honour

Nice one. Hope it gives you many happy years to come. :)

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

Drew down some of my matched betting bank so treated myself to this:-

20170216_152107_zpsarjuowx3.jpg

11 plate 2ltr turbo Mondeo titanium x sport.

Back
Top Bottom