Website seo dropping ranking. Move to WordPress?

another thing to consider, is you say that competitors have done a redesign and improved their ranks. it could be they've done more than that and paid for a re-design plus SEO package and now have a company that is helping improve their page rank.

if not already done, perhaps consider finding a low cost SEO company on sites like peopleperhour and get a few months SEO done

Soldato
another thing to consider, is you say that competitors have done a redesign and improved their ranks. it could be they've done more than that and paid for a re-design plus SEO package and now have a company that is helping improve their page rank.

if not already done, perhaps consider finding a low cost SEO company on sites like peopleperhour and get a few months SEO done

You need to be very careful doing this, a poor SEO can cause a dramatically negative effect on your ranking.

Associate
You need to be very careful doing this, a poor SEO can cause a dramatically negative effect on your ranking.
That's a fair point. On a side note. Does this also apply to ebay.
I'm trying to improve some listings with basic SEO improvements but would it take a few days to see any impact?

Permabanned
You will need to update that site without a doubt. A new design wouldn't go a miss.

I know I've made myself to look incompetent in this thread, I am simply just unfamiliar with how the Web has developed since my site was made originally back in 2010.

I think I am getting to grips with WordPress and would much rather sort it myself if possible.

I would say a template of some sort.

Back
Top Bottom