** RGB ALL THE DESKS!.. - WITH THESE KEYBOARDS **

Soldato
Oh right, so it's the Blue switches on offer then...no surprise there, they're the least popular and by far the loudest switches.

Ear buds, headphones and tolerant neighbours not included :)

OcUK Staff
OP
Oh right, so it's the Blue switches on offer then...no surprise there, they're the least popular and by far the loudest switches.

Ear buds, headphones and tolerant neighbours not included :)

What was it "you can keep some of the people happy some of the time..."? :)

Xtrfy K2 has a few freebies worth £60 with it this month:

Xtrfy K2-RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Kailh Red Switch @ £139.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Xtrf...ming-Keyboard-Kailh-Red-Switch-KB-000-XT.html

Xtrfy K2-RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Kailh Red Switch, The world’s fastest keyboard, RGB LED illumination, Hardware macros, No software - all settings/macros saved on keyboard memory

Only £139.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

The amazing Vortex Pok3r has £10 off it this week:

Vortex POK3R 60 Mechanical Keyboard, Cherry MX Red Switch, RGB Backlight - UK Layout @ £139.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Vort...Switch-RGB-Backlight-UK-Layout-KB-003-VT.html

60% Form Factor, Cherry MX RGB Switches, ABS Keycaps, 1000 Mhz Polling, Metal bezel

Only £139.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

There is even a brown switch on offer:

Filco Ninja Majestouch-2, NKR, - Cherry Brown Switch - Tactile Mechanical Keyboard @ £114.95 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Filc...ch-Tactile-Mechanical-Keyboard-KB-017-FC.html

Filco's Ninja has the same layout as a standard UK keyboard, but instead of having legends on the top of the keys it has legends on the front of the keys.

Only £114.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Check out this week only for more offers :)

OcUK Staff
OP
offer gone on the corsair?

Nope and the fresh stock has just landed :)

Corsair Gaming STRAFE RGB Cherry MX Blue Mechanical Gaming Keyboard (CH-9000120-UK) @ £89.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Cors...-Gaming-Keyboard-CH-9000120-UK-KB-086-CS.html

100% Cherry MX gaming key switches, Multi-color dynamic backlighting, Fully programmable, FPS/MOBA keycap sets, Easy-access multimedia controls, Detachable soft-touch wrist rest

Only £89.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Associate
hmm.. im tempted but not so sure about blue keys. I currently have a RGB strafe with brown switches and was looking to get another for my other pc. Very good price - what makes it so tempting. is the offer going to stay long/be on other switches?

OcUK Staff
OP
hmm.. im tempted but not so sure about blue keys. I currently have a RGB strafe with brown switches and was looking to get another for my other pc. Very good price - what makes it so tempting. is the offer going to stay long/be on other switches?

No plans for the other switches to be discounted although there are many keyboards from other manufacturers discounted on the website. I personally like the blue switches for typing. I love the QS1's on the Steelseries for gaming!

The offer will be on until the stock is gone. Currently just under 50 units of the STRAFE left.

Soldato
Arrived today...wow, what a fantastic keyboard.

Lighting quality is superb, build quality superb, blue keys...yep, superb!

Anyone on the fence about buying one, don't be, get it now! (especially at this price)

Having fun with downloaded profiles, some excellent ones out there, currently trying out a Battlefield 1 profile, really nice.

OcUK Staff
OP
Arrived today...wow, what a fantastic keyboard.

Lighting quality is superb, build quality superb, blue keys...yep, superb!

Anyone on the fence about buying one, don't be, get it now! (especially at this price)

Having fun with downloaded profiles, some excellent ones out there, currently trying out a Battlefield 1 profile, really nice.

tumblr_oegu6hJtUH1tq4of6o1_400.gif

Back
Top Bottom