SteelSeries keyboards Reduced :)

Soldato
I broke some of the keys on my Apex M800 when I dropped a monitor on them, SS sent me free replacements out. Only issue I've had with it so far is occasionally the PC doesn't detect it straight away and I have to plug it in again.

V F

V F

Soldato
I broke some of the keys on my Apex M800 when I dropped a monitor on them, SS sent me free replacements out. Only issue I've had with it so far is occasionally the PC doesn't detect it straight away and I have to plug it in again.

Gorgeous feel to the M800.

Soldato
I've been really pleased with my M800. As above, it occasionally stays black when the computer it turned on, but a quick unplug and plug fixes it. (And there's just been a SteelSeries Engine update which might have fixed that.)

V F

V F

Soldato
I mainly went for it because of the quiet keys, low profile and loved the triangular wedge shape. I love fairly quiet keys as well as the Logitech Chiclet. Best of all I haven't really lost a USB port as I've plugged the Logitech MX1000 into the keyboard.

I originally had my eye on the Razer keyboard but didn't like the shape nor the old looking style keys. Plus every other keyboard is relatively loud.

Plus the customization is so nice. Though, I seem to have a problem as I did with my old keyboards and MSI Afterburner. Holding down shift to crouch in Crysis and pressing x to take a screenshot wont happen. Let go of shift and press x, screenshot captured...

I must admit it is rather strangely nice coming back to all wired again. Have had wireless keyboard+mouse sets since 2003. Then went wired Razer for mice in 2006. Keeping the MX1000 and other Logitech mice for browsing/Photoshop stuff.

Associate
I bought Apex M800. Second attempt with mechanical keyboard. Had Corsair on red switches, hated it, found quick touch typing almost impossible. Hope I will like the feel of Apex switches better:)

Back
Top Bottom