Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Associate
seriously tho the actual mechanical side of the 407 is quite solid and no complaints bar general wear and tear and the DMF is still going strong with 170k on the clock.

as i said i must have had literally every single electrical fault possibly known to man but all of them are easily enough repaired or fixed one way or another.
Being bad at electrics is a national past time here. You should see how they wire houses :eek:

Soldato
New toy for the car.. fed up using 2 radios

7af667f099f7e7498643fe6630904349.jpg

Soldato
I often wonder if Labradors are racist towards other Labradors, or if certain breeds are racist to other breeds, or if racism is just a social problem not seen outside of humanity.

I totally call my black lab the n word in an affectionate way though.

We stayed at a hotel in Llandudno and the owner said his dog didnt like black dogs. Nothing to do with breed just the colour.

Think he then realised what he'd said and looked a bit embarrassed. Said must be the way some features are lost due to the fur.

Associate
We stayed at a hotel in Llandudno and the owner said his dog didnt like black dogs. Nothing to do with breed just the colour.

Think he then realised what he'd said and looked a bit embarrassed. Said must be the way some features are lost due to the fur.
i can imagine his embarrassment lol. thats what you call putting your foot in it big style.

Associate
It's that time of year here, where everyone pretends they're a cowboy for a week or two, so I bought some boots to fit in...

pic of booties

We did Calgary last year, once during the day with the kids, then back on a Friday evening adults only. Back to Ponoka tomorrow for theirs, seems to be a Canada Day outing for us since we came west.

Got mine last spring. :)

2017-06-30%2021.32.05_zpsoqnyqhi0.jpg

Caporegime
We did some volunteering last year with one of the stands at stampede so managed to get in a few times. We also got back stage passes to the chuck wagon final as well which was fun (if a little wet!) :D

This year we have some family coming so are going to try and get tickets to the rodeo and chuck wagons as well, probably not final tickets this time though :(.:p may wear my boots tomorrow for the festivities here, good point!

Back
Top Bottom