**** The Official Chinese Phones Thread ****

Associate
So yesterday I wanted to cancel my vernee mars pro order as it still was not shipped after 1 month. The status said packed so I contacted live chat who said they will intercept it to which they have and they will update me 3 days regards to a refund. I told them not to lie and say that it was shipped. The guy reassured me it was intercepted.

Half hour later they email me and say its shipped but the status says packed. I hope PayPal can intervene.

Soldato
Is it worth having a Mi account on my Xiaomi phone, ive not set one up as of yet, just seeing if its worth having.

Also im loving this Redmi 3s Prime, might not be the best out there but its doing a stand up job so far, battery life short of amazing from what im used to thats for sure,
5hrs 28m screen on time - 22 hours on battery and only down to 37% loving it.

Soldato
Is it worth having a Mi account on my Xiaomi phone, ive not set one up as of yet, just seeing if its worth having.

Also im loving this Redmi 3s Prime, might not be the best out there but its doing a stand up job so far, battery life short of amazing from what im used to thats for sure,
5hrs 28m screen on time - 22 hours on battery and only down to 37% loving it.
My redmi 3 is locked out from use because I have forgotten my Mi account login. The recover password process won't work (nothing appears in my email inbox when I click the relevant actions to receive the prompt). The Mi online customer support is pretty much non existent. I've emailed them, messaged their Facebook page and tried anything I can to recover my device. I can't root it either because you need access to the device menu to allow developer rights to flash the partition.

I've resigned to buying a new phone.

Soldato
My redmi 3 is locked out from use because I have forgotten my Mi account login. The recover password process won't work (nothing appears in my email inbox when I click the relevant actions to receive the prompt). The Mi online customer support is pretty much non existent. I've emailed them, messaged their Facebook page and tried anything I can to recover my device. I can't root it either because you need access to the device menu to allow developer rights to flash the partition.

I've resigned to buying a new phone.

Just re flash it and it should just go back to out of the box, you can do it using mi flash, loads of videos on youtube.

Associate
I bought the Xiaomi Redmi 4X phone on flash sale from Gearbest and the only shipping method was Unregistered Air Mail (No Tracking Number) and the order has been shipped out yesterday via Singapore Post and was giving a tracking number in this format (RF000000000SG) so I'm wondering does the tracking number only provides information up until it leaves Singapore or till I receive it?

Back
Top Bottom