Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Associate
All of these films for under £12, waiting for my code for Spider-Man Home Coming and Wonder Woman. Bonus being that any of these films in 4K, iTunes automatically upgrades your films to 4K.

So i've been buying the iTunes digital codes for less than $3 and getting the 4K version. :)

yi5JisK.jpg

I got Intersteller during Amazon Prime trial, was worried because of how long it was, but was quite impressed.
10 Cloverfield Lane was worried because first was dodgy (***it might be an old film but it's still a spoiler***) but wow, that's some extremely amazing acting by John Goodman. He really looked like he'd lost the plot at times in that film ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Soldato
I have been tempted by these. Are they too big of a footprint to sit ontop of Dali Zensor 5s?

Be sure to put a review in the Home cinema section :)

Sure will do, they are not as big as the top of the Zensor 7's so I'd assume they'd fit on top of the 5's, if you have 5's and want to give me the measurements I can check for you.

I got Intersteller during Amazon Prime trial, was worried because of how long it was, but was quite impressed.
10 Cloverfield Lane was worried because first was dodgy but wow, that's some extremely amazing acting by John Goodman. He really looked like he'd lost the plot at times in that film ;)

I love Interstellar, does that have the 4K/HDR uplift as well?

Not seen 10 Cloverfield Lane yet! :)

Associate
Sure will do, they are not as big as the top of the Zensor 7's so I'd assume they'd fit on top of the 5's, if you have 5's and want to give me the measurements I can check for you.

Apparently Interstellar does have 4k, but not seen it.

10 Cloverfield is really good. Hell, I think it's the first time I liked a sequel better than the original. Not that the first was any good hehe. Think watched it three times so far & will again when (if...) I get the dvd back ;)

Soldato
10 Cloverfield Lane was worried because first was dodgy but wow, that's some extremely amazing acting by John Goodman. He really looked like he'd lost the plot at times in that film ;)

I've seen them all already but i'm not paying 4K prices for each film, buying them for less than $2 each suits me. :)

Soldato

I'm not sure if Interstellar upgrades to 4K but i know Arrival, Logan, Transformers, The Mummy, Sicario and Deepwater Horizon get the free upgrade to 4K. :) I'll check on my AppleTV if Interstellar gets the upgrade.

Soldato
For the a millionth time, everyone knows you can get these games illegally via emulation in many forms, but that is not what we are taking about here, that is a WHOLE difference conversation besides the legality issue from building the machine, getting the ROM, running it properly, smoothly, getting controller to work etc.

As for my point, proof is 2 min in.

That's fine, but don't make misleading goalpost shifts. There's no difference in emulation between this and on a computer, only between those two and the Wii VC.

Soldato
Is this easy to do/legal?

Yeah very easy, all it is, is the digital code that comes with the Blu-ray, has to be iTunes compatible though.

Would you like a link to the website? It’s in $ though so only works with a US iTunes account.

So cheap though, cost me $6 for Spider-Man home coming and $5 for Wonder Woman, both 4K. :)

Soldato
I am finally an old man - never thought I would get to this stage

413580920.jpg

Have to say though it's very nice getting into a warm bed - always thought it was nice getting into a crisp cold bed but now stuff that - give me a warm bed any day

Back
Top Bottom