Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Associate
D75gqkJ.jpg

Excuse the potato quality

Hisense H65N6800 4k 65"
Coming from a 5 or 6 year old LG 50", it is great!

The wife and I are very interested in a Hisense 65" television. Our new lounge is much bigger than the old one and we actually struggle to see the 49" now!

I'm just worried about going from Samsung quality, to Hisense. How are you finding it?

Soldato
The wife and I are very interested in a Hisense 65" television. Our new lounge is much bigger than the old one and we actually struggle to see the 49" now!

I'm just worried about going from Samsung quality, to Hisense. How are you finding it?
I recommend going to Costco or Currys and seeing them to compare. I thought this set was comparable to the Samsung and better than the LG. Certainly not disappointed in any way

Soldato
QyQtGxc_d.webp

Everyone I let drive it wants to buy it. Cost me less than 1k and is the most fun I've had on 4 wheels :D

Ahh, I had a red Jap import t-bar turbo with split rims back in the day. Absolutely loved it :)

Associate
What TV unit is that? It has an Ikea like shape but I don't recognise it (I do rather like it though!)

Looks like the Ikea Kallax shelving. You can get them in various sizes. Just flip them on their side and miss out the shelves you don’t require during assembly. The draws and doors you buy separate and stick them where you want.

I then tacked some of the cardboard packaging to the back of ours to hide the wires.

Soldato
jZC7KXp.jpg.png

I am addicted to this and the Rogan Josh version. Its as good as a takeaway curry IMO and can be made almost as fast as ordering one. Currently on offer for £2 a pack at Tesco so I bought 10 packs lol.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
"no back" skin for the S8+ - I think I prefer a dbrand skin's texture though, this is rather smooth, so might go back...

2017.10.24_2010.13_0014.jpg

And retrimmed the steering wheel:

2017.10.24_1729.15_0008_Edit.jpg

Back
Top Bottom