*** Offers & Bargains, all Consoles ***

Associate
Its pretty interesting how some major releases this year have tanked price-wise and I think it shows how miffed people are with them...

I'm looking at FM7 (its just missing something), SWBF2 (lol) and Destiny 2: The Token King (Nothing to do after 2 hours on reset day)

Soldato
Its pretty interesting how some major releases this year have tanked price-wise and I think it shows how miffed people are with them...

I'm looking at FM7 (its just missing something), SWBF2 (lol) and Destiny 2: The Token King (Nothing to do after 2 hours on reset day)

Think you can also add GT Sport to that list as well

Injustice 2 is 50% off on PSN right now. The ultimate edition is maybe best value if you want the game and season pass. As the season pass is still £34 on its own.

Soldato
Picked up that CoD MW Remastered + Infinity War for Xbone for £20 from a reseller on the bay... worth the £20 alone for the remastered CoD i reckon....
i got the legacy edition from game for 14,99 for ps4 :)

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered + Free Infinite Warfare Legacy Edition

New

Sold and Fulfilled By GAME

Shipped 1 £14.99

with this also

The KNOW YOUR ENEMY PACK adds fantastic new content for Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare!

Know Your Enemy Gift pack includes:

- BulletHawk Personalisation Pack
- Themed Set of Calling cards
- Prima E-Guide
- Know Your Enemy Card
- 4 x Zombie Artwork Cards

Soldato
i got the legacy edition from game for 14,99 for ps4 :)

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered + Free Infinite Warfare Legacy Edition

New

Sold and Fulfilled By GAME

Shipped 1 £14.99

with this also

The KNOW YOUR ENEMY PACK adds fantastic new content for Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare!

Know Your Enemy Gift pack includes:

- BulletHawk Personalisation Pack
- Themed Set of Calling cards
- Prima E-Guide
- Know Your Enemy Card
- 4 x Zombie Artwork Cards

Got my copy, there was no security seal on it though so im a bit dubious to what should be in the box... theres the single disc and there was a leaflet with a code for some Terminal Bonus map, Camo skin and some card pack things... is the CoD MW remaster a seperate code or does it install off the disc? wont be able to tell until i get home. Hoping its not a code as if it is, i have been scammed.

Back
Top Bottom