*** Offers & Bargains, all Consoles ***

Soldato
John Lewis are selling XB1 white controllers for £32.95 with 2 year guarantee. Out of stock online but they had some instore at Oxford Circus. Priced at £49.95 but checked out at the correct price.

Soldato
Got my copy, there was no security seal on it though so im a bit dubious to what should be in the box... theres the single disc and there was a leaflet with a code for some Terminal Bonus map, Camo skin and some card pack things... is the CoD MW remaster a seperate code or does it install off the disc? wont be able to tell until i get home. Hoping its not a code as if it is, i have been scammed.

bought this for £10 from tesco 3-4 weeks ago. There's 2 codes in the box. The bonus items and MW4. Even though MW4 downloads as a separate game, it still needs the infinite warfare disc in :( This in on PS4

Soldato
bought this for £10 from tesco 3-4 weeks ago. There's 2 codes in the box. The bonus items and MW4. Even though MW4 downloads as a separate game, it still needs the infinite warfare disc in :( This in on PS4

Its still in some Tesco stores, picked up a copy the other day though they did have to look for stock.

Soldato
Is that 4k update? .... Not had my Xbox one s for that long, the hardrive fills much faster than PS4..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom