• Merc

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • BMW

Votes: 39 21.4%
  • Any supercar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nissan Qashqai / Juke

Votes: 23 12.6%
  • Nissan Micra (especially when driven by OAP)

Votes: 17 9.3%
  • White Van Man

Votes: 33 18.1%
  • Jaguar

Votes: 1 0.5%

• Total voters
Associate
Whilst not technically drivers, they seem to think that they are - Cyclists who insist on riding two abreast on B roads, or any road for that matter.

Associate
Any small korean hatchback (or other stupid car taller than it is wide) driven by an OAP, guaranteed to be massively hesitant and generally slow whilst breaking every 2 seconds because somebody is coming the other way...

Associate
Around here, it's BMW 1-series drivers that cause me the most grief.
Now that the roads are so crowded, the fastest way to drive from a-b is to drive like a complete tool (changing lanes, cutting in front), and they excel at it.

M cars seem to be driven by people who treat the cars as their pride and joy, and don't want to bend them.
Other BMW drivers (e.g. 5-series) are generally sensible.

Last edited:
Associate
Whilst not technically drivers, they seem to think that they are - Cyclists who insist on riding two abreast on B roads, or any road for that matter.

Don't forget ignoring red lights at a pedestrain crossing and continuing to cycle through crowds of people on the way to work and into traffic...

Soldato
Audi S3 without doubt

Haha, to be fair most of them do seem to be driven by total muppets.

Timely video:

Yep, Nissans, especially Qashqais. I take far more issue with the type of unaware, dithery morons who drive these than I do with the aggressive idiots in the German marques.

Incidentally, 3:53 in that video is on my route to work (Stratford Road, Shirley) and that whole roundabout is a travesty of road design.

EDIT: 6:47 is comedy gold :D

Soldato
Is it the Golf R or the R Line, I suspect if it's the latter they have something to prove because they couldn't afford the full fat Golf R

What is it with all this "line" stuff nowadays? Audi had S-Line, then VW brought in R-Line, now I notice Fords with ST-Line on them.

Back
Top Bottom