• Merc

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • BMW

Votes: 39 21.4%
  • Any supercar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nissan Qashqai / Juke

Votes: 23 12.6%
  • Nissan Micra (especially when driven by OAP)

Votes: 17 9.3%
  • White Van Man

Votes: 33 18.1%
  • Jaguar

Votes: 1 0.5%

• Total voters
Associate
Hi all, which car and driver combination do you usually find is responsible for the most twonkish behaviour on the roads? Is there a combination that usually stands out to you?

For me it's a Nissan Qashqai or Juke. Whenever there is a moment of buffoonery on the road it's usually one of these. Usually aggressively driven, possibly to make up for their small man syndrome or to prove they've 'still got it' despite the fat sow sitting next to them.

Right now I'm looking at a Qashqai parked in the middle of the very narrow road in my estate to let a passenger out when there are a multitude of parking spaces. The driver is wearing shades on a rainy and overcast day. Case closed.

MODS - Please add poll:

Audi
Merc
BMW
Any supercar
Nissan Qashqai / Juke
Nissan Micra (especially when driven by OAP)
White Van Man
Jaguar

Soldato
Without a doubt, the white van man, the closely followed by the Audi driver. If we could wipe these people of the face of the planet, the world would be a better place

Soldato
In my experience it's the white van man for sure, although I've been encountering a fair few people in Corsas and Vectras acting like complete tools in recent weeks. Not sure why, but they seem to think that they're driving racing cars.

Soldato
Honda Jazz and those small Kia/Hyundai things.

Seem to be driven by unaware drivers going 40mph everywhere, clipping curbs, cutting corners, etc.

Soldato
Can echo that with the Jazz and Kia Picantos. Also see a lot of weird driving from Fiat 500s - mainly (though not always) driven by drivers who are seemingly not confident enough to be on the roads so will sit way under the limit and generally drive weirdly.

Man of Honour
4x4 Audi Supercar driver here who does not acknowledge any of your existence, you are ALL below me.

I also have an MX5 and love you all.

Haircut anyone?

But I also have a Polo GTI so am, acknowledged by the Illuminati, special.

Back
Top Bottom